What did you do today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going out for another run, but first... I have to fill my car with gas. >_<

Thinking about getting a bike this weekend.

I don't think you'll be the only one considering one given the gas prices. Sure they went down some but who knows when they'll rise up again.

I'm waiting for a Sorenson guy to come and hook up my VP to my 48-inch flat screen tv. I feel so embarrassed I could never hook it up properly. It will be any minute now, woot.

I'm waiting for a Sorenson guy to come and hook up my VP to my 48-inch flat screen tv. I feel so embarrassed I could never hook it up properly. It will be any minute now, woot.

Know the feeling!...That's why I leave all that to my boys (14 and 16)....I'm a klutz at electronics/hook-ups, etc. They both did all the "hook-ups" when we moved last month....Flashing a "20" seems to appease them, but seriously, they're worth more than that....

Wirelessly posted (sent from a smartphone. )

We got a 55" Toshiba in the living room and its a old projection hdtv we got for free. It looks huge with vp connected to it lol.

Know the feeling!...That's why I leave all that to my boys (14 and 16)....I'm a klutz at electronics/hook-ups, etc. They both did all the "hook-ups" when we moved last month....Flashing a "20" seems to appease them, but seriously, they're worth more than that....

We got a 55" Toshiba in the living room and its a old projection hdtv we got for free. It looks huge with vp connected to it lol.

Mine is a Toshiba as well. How the heck do you hook up the VP to it??? I know it has something to do with the remote and video mode, and I tried different ways, but no dice. I don't think there are any threads on it. The guy is supposed to be here this morning, but no word yet, grrrr.

Beowulf said:

Mine is a Toshiba as well. How the heck do you hook up the VP to it??? I know it has something to do with the remote and video mode, and I tried different ways, but no dice. I don't think there are any threads on it. The guy is supposed to be here this morning, but no word yet, grrrr.

Its not that hard. You plug it to the composite video port labeled video 1, 2 etc. Composite is yellow, white and red video connector cables.

Its not that hard. You plug it to the composite video port labeled video 1, 2 etc. Composite is yellow, white and red video connector cables.

I already tried that. Hmmm, last week the computer router got zapped by a lightning strike, and I am wondering if any of the VP stuff was damaged. I will find out today.

Hmmm...I have a smaller TV for my VP....and we set it up next to my computer on the desk......our Flat Screen is for watching TV....didn't know that you could hook up ur VP to just 1 TV...(use it for both for VP and watching TV).... guess it's possible....but it would interfere if you were watching a good TV program to answer the VP?

Last edited:
VP's are not hard...

Hah! The first time it was set up by a district manager who was in charge of four states and her assistant. They took four hours and FAILED to get the picture clear. They told me it was most likely the cable box and to change it from VP to cable tv manually. But one day the picture became clear all by itself and I could turn on the VP without changing cables to the tv. Weird.

Hah! The first time it was set up by a district manager who was in charge of four states and her assistant. They took four hours and FAILED to get the picture clear. They told me it was most likely the cable box and to change it from VP to cable tv manually. But one day the picture became clear all by itself and I could turn on the VP without changing cables to the tv. Weird.

Funny.

Beowulf said:

I already tried that. Hmmm, last week the computer router got zapped by a lightning strike, and I am wondering if any of the VP stuff was damaged. I will find out today.

Yea maybe who knows.

rockin'robin said:

Hmmm...I have a smaller TV for my VP....and we set it up next to my computer on the desk......our Flat Screen is for watching TV....didn't know that you could hook up ur VP to just 1 TV...(use it for both for VP and watching TV).... guess it's possible....but it would interfere if you were watching a good TV program to answer the VP?

Yes you can if the tv has multiple video ports and you can switch it over to vp or dvd player or something like that. If thr vp rings, just switch it over to answer the call. At least its got answering machine feature if we miss the call.

Applied for a PAID internship.

Trying to stay optimistic.

Vp

Laughing, Wulfy...WOOT WOOT...wow you can dance for the ladies now and that 48inch screen is gonna make everything look well..WOOT! Tight Hugs
Peace my friend...Midnight♥♥♥ :cool2:

Get the bike

Applied for a PAID internship.

Trying to stay optimistic.

WOW, you are probably in great shape, your always off for a walk or run, get the bike you deserve it...and good luck with the internship...Be Happy Be Well
Peace to you, Midnight♥♥♥:wave:

I am going to a chinese restaurant in Highland Park to pick up my order. I hope that order should be very good.

The best advice for you is to get another small TV for VP. I have two HDTVs here for watching and VP separately. One is 52" and other one is 15".

15 inches Dynex HDTV costs between $150-$170 at Best Buy. I bought three HDTVs from Best Buy. But one 15" HDTV was stolen.

Today I finished my Science for the year! and then i did some writing and yea... hehe. boring day :P

I don't actually own a TV, we use our computer :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back