What did you do today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Studied for 4 hours on a Math exam in a library. Did the exam right after and turned it in with confidence although there was two problems I, ehhh, kind of got it, but rest was great.

Got a headache now, but it pays off.

Final Exam in 2 weeks. :(

worked...been a very very hectic week at work. After work, my hubby and I went to visit my brother and his girlfriend at her new house so my hubby can see it. Then went out for dinner. Now, I am about to go to bed as I have to get up early for my 2nd job tmw. No rest for the weary.

Went to McDonald's Play place. Discovered Zoobles toys via Kids meals. Went for a long walk and now my legs are sore.

I didn't realize I was going to go for a long walk so was wearing flip flops.

I worked in my backyard with landscaping for about 8 hours. What a great day and workout, especially after work!

Last edited:
Went to visit MIL and take her some clean clothes. Cut son's hair (shaved head), tried to help him remove a sucker of a plant, but fount that a "strangler" plant got it. Now we get to dig it up hoping we don't mess up the lines for the underground sprinkler. Re-shampooed MIL's bedroom carpet. Worked out a budget planning sheet for hubby to prove to MIL that we can afford to make the load payments and the utilities after the construction. Not much else for the day. Lots of relaxing and doing Sudoku puzzles. Got 34 of them completed.

I repaired a deck for an ungrateful old woman, had a light lifting session, took new car in for an adjustment, opened 4 new bank accounts in prep for the new business venture (a 5th tomorrow, chewed out a different bank, brainstormed final biz details, put the word out that I am hiring and just watched a sweet catch by the Giants CF. It will be a web gem.

I repaired a deck for an ungrateful old woman, had a light lifting session, took new car in for an adjustment, opened 4 new bank accounts in prep for the new business venture (a 5th tomorrow, chewed out a different bank, brainstormed final biz details, put the word out that I am hiring and just watched a sweet catch by the Giants CF. It will be a web gem.

How old are you?
... my hands go off before I think on this one. :aw:

ungrateful how?

Just packing and be ready for vacation tomorrow.

ungrateful how?

She was just a crank. Small repair that took about an hour....did it as a favor for a friend. No thank you or smile afterward..... Oh well

Work called and asked me to work today, so I did.

Then got home and 'won' Limited Edition Coca-Cola Monopoly game, and Coca-Cola Cookbook! :D

Next I am going to wrap a gift for Mother's Day.

Wow

Work called and asked me to work today, so I did.

Then got home and 'won' Limited Edition Coca-Cola Monopoly game, and Coca-Cola Cookbook! :D

Next I am going to wrap a gift for Mother's Day.

Wowie, congrats on your wins...Have a loving and joyfilled Mothers Day...smile
Peace Begins Within...You sound pretty peaceful right now...Midnight♥♥♥

Do Today

Well where i am it is Sat. 12:20 midday..smile. haven't done much so far , talked with my brother who will be here with me tomorrow for Mothers Day, we are all we have and I Love him, yeah. But as I am propped up, resting the knee,,STILL..geez..I got out my graph paper tablet and I have decided to paint and redecorate my house this summer..Outside is easy maintenance, vinyl siding (power wash)altho I did fall off the roof one year while cleaning the gutters, learned my lesson now I tie myself to the chimney, lol, and lots of landscaping to get done trimming and planting and front and back yards to be cut, edged and clean up. I will also go and buy all the chemicals I need for my pool and after I feed my brother tomorrow..lol..he will help the guy that opens my pool every year, it will be good exercise for this knee, and before my brain injury I was swimming 15 laps every morning first thing. I missed that this past year so YAY...today I am full of hope for my future..I am going to make it...I have a bunch of books I got from Home Depot so I can order some paint and supplies..Yep..my brother and his buddies will help with the work. All I have to do is relax and keep food on the grill and the beer COLD!
So..lots of things to do for tomorrow..our MOM will be with us in spirit as always..smile...I am getting excited now looking at all these things I can do reasonably cheaply to update my home. Midnight♥♥♥ :cool2:
Those "darn bikes" are whispering to me.."come on take us out for a ride"LAUGHING but I am afraid my riding days are over..sigh..geez suppose I forgot which was the clutch and which the break..Oh NO..I am finally able to shower unassisted.I will let my brother help me and tell me what he thinks..he knows I love my 76, so he will be honest as always, we vowed years ago to never lie..unless it was to protect each other. Sorry I ran on..Happy Mothers day to all of you who are or will be Moms...that is one Blessing I do miss. Peace and have an amazing Day! "Teach your children well" (CSN&Y)..Midnight..laughing

ate breakfast, then Zumba, dog stuff, helped hubby prepare for mowing lawn, making some meat for him for some meal this weekend, laundry...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back