What did you do today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have crash on my another sites different way jeez oh no damn screw up different my sites!

Went swimming at Main Centre and pretended I was chasing Travis in the purple swim suit. Only problem- he stopped after 5 laps-worn out! Some claim about BEING "very old"!

Thanks Bottesini:is SLACKER IS THE RIGHT WORD?

For you?? No. I think you are a very self disciplined person!! :wave:

Nooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, never mind. The one I thought of is ok. :wave:

another sites I have my hosting! crash cause phpadmin issues tough It is tough another sites not same different another my hosting!
I have back up! I do it

I have not had a very good day, but it is looking a little better.

Did not eat breakfast, but fixed it for my mother and hubby. Daughter slept in and son wasn't hungry. I also did not eat lunch. Personal reasons. I went through some boxes in the garage to look for something and did not find it. Pissed at hubby for moving the stuff around again. Took MIL to her hair appointment, her lunch, then home. Then I went grocery shopping. Now, I have to fix dinner for the family. I still am not eating.

I wish be see on my dad hope be cake :lol: my cake birthday OMLA again! red hot my face I believe I can't sweet pop sweet instead pop diet

worked from 7 am to 4 PM..was supposed to be off at 3PM but the other staff never showed up. My boss had to come in because I had plans for tonight. Went to get my brother and son to go to my friend's little get together. Ended up having to leave early because my son wasnt feeling good again. Came home and as soon as we walked in, he threw up all over. If he is not better by tmw, we are taking him to urgent care.

worked from 7 am to 4 PM..was supposed to be off at 3PM but the other staff never showed up. My boss had to come in because I had plans for tonight. Went to get my brother and son to go to my friend's little get together. Ended up having to leave early because my son wasnt feeling good again. Came home and as soon as we walked in, he threw up all over. If he is not better by tmw, we are taking him to urgent care.

I hope your son feel better soon and he won't need to go there.

I wish be remove think so stress my mind belong my father afriad!

There seems to be a bad virus all over the country. My husband has been sick about three weeks. Plus we had the flu shots. So either it wasn't covered, or it isn't the flu. :(

There seems to be a bad virus all over the country. My husband has been sick about three weeks. Plus we had the flu shots. So either it wasn't covered, or it isn't the flu. :(

My son had the flu shot..go figure.

Since my car died yesterday and had to be towed away, I am stuck at home and am watching the Jersey Shore 3 marathon on MTV. It's a terrible show but I'm addicted!

I am just getting over being sick... I have been sick for 2 weeks, and it is real bad in my lungs. I have asthma, which doesn't help, but I have been fighting it for a while. It turned into bronchitis, too, which sucks.

I hope everyone who is sick with whatever this nasty little bug is gets better soon!

I am figure out code html code tough complication will zero bandwidth! I wish be patient

Thanks and hope who is sick as well gets better soon.

My daughter's allergies are going haywire. She thinks it's because she forgot her allergy medicine yesterday, but I think she needs stronger medicine. Also, I really need to do a deep cleaning of the bedroom again. *sigh*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back