What did you do today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks and hope who is sick as well gets better soon.

I'm sick, too. Have been for the past week and I freaking hope this thing goes away soon! Fever comes and goes. I feel better and then suddenly worse. So basically, I have been spending the past few days hidden out in my dungeon watching movies, taking meds, and napping.

Still not really getting better. I hope they figure out what kind of "bug" it is that has been going around.

I'm sick, too. Have been for the past week and I freaking hope this thing goes away soon! Fever comes and goes. I feel better and then suddenly worse. So basically, I have been spending the past few days hidden out in my dungeon watching movies, taking meds, and napping.

Still not really getting better. I hope they figure out what kind of "bug" it is that has been going around.

Hope you get well soon! Yea, rest as much as you can. Have you seen the dr?

I did my taxes and they are e-filed. Getting a good refund. Yeah!!!! :dance2:

Getting ready to put all this junk mail and crap in a pile to be burned. I don't want to burn out the paper shredder and we have a can to burn stuff in. Fire time, here we come.

Did some menu planning, cleaned kitchen.

Went window shopping at the grocery store till I came across Meyer lemons and I took them home and juiced the whole bag of Meyers lemons. I so am looking forward to using the stuff on my fish and my souffle - IF blood sugar isn't bad. I've never made soffles before..

Man, I love Meyer lemons and the fact that Meyer is my maiden name doesn't have a thing to do with it.

I have now finished in the kitchen. Baked 2 loaves of fresh bread, made hubby's ham salad for his lunches this week and made dinner.

I became an official Zumba instructor:D

One of my attorneys did my taxes. I am getting 3 good refunds. Yay!!!!

My friends and I went for skiing again. It's third time already. We all had a great time. :D

Took my doggie Anita (a Pomeranian) to the Vet today, but was told to come back at 1PM...too many patients! She has been sneezing and a little diaherra...feel she might have allergies, as the Pollen here is horrible! My car is all green....(supposed to be Silver) HAHA...Gonna make my son take it to the car wash.

Took my doggie Anita (a Pomeranian) to the Vet today, but was told to come back at 1PM...too many patients! She has been sneezing and a little diaherra...feel she might have allergies, as the Pollen here is horrible! My car is all green....(supposed to be Silver) HAHA...Gonna make my son take it to the car wash.

pine pollen? I hate that in spring cuz it will cause bad headaches for me.

pine pollen? I hate that in spring cuz it will cause bad headaches for me.

Yes...and several others, grass is one also...so far I'm OK, most of my own allergies happen in January...I keep a kleenex ready for Anita whenever she sneezes. Our weather here is beautiful tho'! Will be up to the 80s again today and a nice breeze blowing....
There were several "huge" dogs at the Vet's office this AM!..Mastif's, I believe and a Great Dane....they looked so healthy and well-fed! Was wondering to myself..."how the heck can you guys can afford to feed dogs that big"?.....my little doggie was shivering & shivering....had her on my shoulder....and the big dogs...I could have swore they were "winking" at her!...:giggle:

I am very pretty sound loves addiction coca-ca crap adddiction pop

I ordered New Balance wide shoes, leather and mesh, purplefor spring and summer walking.

From Sears for only $19.99 with free shipping! Woo hoo. I love that I need children's shoe sizes. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back