What did you do today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been to 3 banks, the dentist for hubby, the lab for MIL and the library for son. We watched a bunch of Stargate SG-1 season 2 and I have been reading. Now I am waiting until it's time for me to take MIL to her weight loss meeting.

Went shopping and then came home to butcher chicken. I'll be freezing parts of it tonight and I'l be cleaning out fridge later tonight and clean out oven as well after dinner.

I love Lime Diet Coke. I love anything that's lime flavored. Now do I deserve a rotten tomato for this one? :D

I love Lime Diet Coke. I love anything that's lime flavored. Now do I deserve a rotten tomato for this one? :D

:lol: No you are good :)

Sorry if I came across as cranky. I am tired of one poster's constant posts about his pop addiction.

Sorry if I came across as cranky. I am tired of one poster's constant posts about his pop addiction.

:hmm: So I guess it's out if I wanted to talk about my new fascination with Lime Crush?

Deafsceptic, I love Lime Diet Coke too!

Any teas or coffees you would like to discuss AlleyCat?

:hmm: So I guess it's out if I wanted to talk about my new fascination with Lime Crush?

Deafsceptic, I love Lime Diet Coke too!

Any teas or coffees you would like to discuss AlleyCat?

We could talk about any of those :)

I love tea, and coffee. I admit to being a bit of a novice with teas in that I've only had black/orange pekoe, orange-nutmeg spiced, and the like. The basic ones.

I have had just about every coffee that is out there, though :)

We could talk about any of those :)

I love tea, and coffee. I admit to being a bit of a novice with teas in that I've only had black/orange pekoe, orange-nutmeg spiced, and the like. The basic ones.

I have had just about every coffee that is out there, though :)

I rarely ever drink tea. If I drink it, they're likely to be herbals or green tea sans sugar. I like to sample coffee from time to time but I'm not big on it though.

Dont blame you.

I am addicted to pop as well but trying to cut it down to become addicted to water with freshly squeezed lemons. It is getting better. I wish I was a tea drinker because I know that tea is much better than soda. Tried to drink tea but never really became a regular tea drinker.

Stayed home in bed recovering from the stomach virus that hit me like a ton of bricks yesterday. No more VIRUSES for the rest of the year, dammit!!!!

I did discover that I like plain coffee without the cream and chocolate, so that is at least a little better for me.

Stayed home in bed recovering from the stomach virus that hit me like a ton of bricks yesterday. No more VIRUSES for the rest of the year, dammit!!!!

I hope you and your son will feel better soon. :hug:

I hope you and your son will feel better soon. :hug:

Thanks, we are getting better now.

Actually, it is my hubby, brother, son, and I who were all sick today. We all stayed home from work today. Last night was so funny because my brother's girlfriend came over to see him and stayed the night only to have to listen to my brother and I puke and my hubby and son cough all night. Now, she is sick too. lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back