What did you do today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went for a hike on this gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous day. I enjoyed laying down on a grassy hill and feeling the blades of grass tickle my toes. I got a bit burnt and loving this weather. Wish this weather would last forever, but it's supposed to rain this weekend so I'm trying to stay out of my apartment as much as possible and absorb the sun rays, give myself some color.

I went for a hike on this gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous day. I enjoyed laying down on a grassy hill and feeling the blades of grass tickle my toes. I got a bit burnt and loving this weather. Wish this weather would last forever, but it's supposed to rain this weekend so I'm trying to stay out of my apartment as much as possible and absorb the sun rays, give myself some color.

where?

128916475856703516.jpg

Hey, I've got a twin stalker cat!

Let me go dig up the pix !

Last edited:
Nowhere near you unless you want to stalk me. :Ohno:

well when I think "grassy hill" especially from where you are, I think cemetery or a patch of field near Gilgo Beach :eek3:

well when I think "grassy hill" especially from where you are, I think cemetery or a patch of field near Gilgo Beach :eek3:

There are actual parks around here that consists of trails, playgrounds, a little pond, etc. All the goodies. Have been spending a lot of time there lately.

There are actual parks around here that consists of trails, playgrounds, a little pond, etc. All the goodies. Have been spending a lot of time there lately.

yea... full of used needles, empty bullet cases, etc...

Just thinking of the fact Kaczynski and Hussein hid out in small, dark spaces with limited internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back