What did you do today?

I need to get little more clothes from Old Navy so that way I dont have to do my laundry every week... just every 2 weeks :o... anyone wanna smell my clean undies I washed them this morning..

I'm sure a lot of us loves the oldnavy stuff the next thing i'm taking back the shirt at old navy because i dont wear blouses much *yuck* and then i'm gona explore and explore and get what i want! lol

the only thing i hate from Old navy is the fuzzy sweaters, things get suck on it and have to use lint btush.UGH

Oakley_04 said:
the only thing i hate from Old navy is the fuzzy sweaters, things get suck on it and have to use lint btush.UGH

lol, yea but u'll have to wash it with other jeans or something that is not fuzzy so it would be fine! :)

nah i will have nozobo do my laundry i hate do it but loving when its all cleana nd fresh...

Oakley_04 said:
nah i will have nozobo do my laundry i hate do it but loving when its all cleana nd fresh...
Great, then we'll :gossip: @ the laundryomat and chat

We'll what? LOL

I was doing some cleaning in here, played one game with my children, put away all the gifts that were opened on Christmas day....just trying to keep the house looking nice that way Roadrunner and I can have our little time tonight ALONE! :twisted:

Did a lot of paperwork...and picked on Nobozo, OldNavyGirl and Oakley in AllDeaf...hey, even Dreamers gotta amuse themselves sometimes! And flying high on Darvocet...::tweet tweet::

^Angel^ said:
We'll what? LOL

I was doing some cleaning in here, played one game with my children, put away all the gifts that were opened on Christmas day....just trying to keep the house looking nice that way Roadrunner and I can have our little time tonight ALONE! :twisted:

aww how sweet.. candlelight dinner? maybe more? lol

lol @ nozobo *he is so funny*

I was cleaning my room to get everything out of my way since I have so many boxes in there because I will move out soon, I have my own place finally. I went to town to do some errands and came home, do clean in the kitchen and vaccum. That was about it. What a beatufiul day since it was not too cold and too hot.

BabyAngel said:
lol @ nozobo *he is so funny*

I was cleaning my room to get everything out of my way since I have so many boxes in there because I will move out soon, I have my own place finally. I went to town to do some errands and came home, do clean in the kitchen and vaccum. That was about it. What a beatufiul day since it was not too cold and too hot.
*bow down and fart* there doesn't that smell good?

I know you live down in Alabama but you look familar to someone who live in northeast Denver...

anyway you sound like Goldilock from the statement "not too cold and too hot" lol

nozobo said:
*bow down and fart* there doesn't that smell good?

I know you live down in Alabama but you look familar to someone who live in northeast Denver...

anyway you sound like Goldilock from the statement "not too cold and too hot" lol

LOL actually it smells good since I got used to it with all of my "boys" cousins who always fart on me all the times...LOL

Who is Goldilock ???? I don't even know who that is unless you will tell me deeply about him.

OldNavyGirl said:
aww how sweet.. candlelight dinner? maybe more? lol

umm no but let me give you a few hints *holding up a handcuff* get the idea? :naughty:

BabyAngel said:
LOL actually it smells good since I got used to it with all of my "boys" cousins who always fart on me all the times...LOL

Who is Goldilock ???? I don't even know who that is unless you will tell me deeply about him.
ever heard a story about Goldilock and the 3 bears? it's a good stories

nozobo said:
ever heard a story about Goldilock and the 3 bears? it's a good stories

All I know that it is a little girl and the three bears but Goldilock, I'm not sure.

BabyAngel said:
All I know that it is a little girl and the three bears but Goldilock, I'm not sure.
the little girl is the goldilock

I had plans to meet this gal for lunch, but it was cancelled. Instead, I ran some errands looking for banks that have branches here in Texas and in New York. I also got Resident Evil and Resident Evil 2 on DVD from Walmart. I also got a desktop and credit card calendars. Finally, I went out with my brother to look at SUVs for him and his wife.

Back