What did you do today?

Raging Quiet

Reaction score
Write about your day! :popcorn:

This morning I had some relatives over to say hello, then I took the dog out for a walk and afterwards played around on my computer :type:

RQ, hi!!!

Am at work, not really willing to work...on Darvocet and kinda half here half not here...but am trying hard.

Missed you and the others....

Aww :wave: DD, have missed you too, it's been quiet here without you :hug:

Hope your work is not too hard

kinda behind ... i cant seem to concentrate cuz of the medication...la la la...oops.

DreamDeaf said:
kinda behind ... i cant seem to concentrate cuz of the medication...la la la...oops.

Oh yes, I just read the christmas topic and you said about your knee? I hope the medication is working and your knee gets better soon!!

Oakley_04 said:
what im doing today?? flirting with nozobo....

Get a room hehe!

Raging Quiet said:
Oh yes, I just read the christmas topic and you said about your knee? I hope the medication is working and your knee gets better soon!!

Get a room hehe!
I dont need a room... I'm flirting Oakley back as well and doing my bills...

ohhh Nozobo and Oakley getting cyberallover eachother!!!!! :giggle:

Cheri will be perving on u 2!!!!!! hahaha

*goes off to make an advertisement*

CHERI IS PERVING ON NOZOBO AND OAKLEY!!!!!!!

good advertisement isnt it Nozobo qq

NOW the world is told!!! :nana:

:shock: *runs off around* in a sign that say :liar: then *run off with Oakley in our closet*

haha...

I went to shopping to exchange the clothes that i got for x mas. only one more left.... is OLDNAVY.... at this moment, i'm using the computer and tabby ( my kitten) is snoring on my lap. Later today, I gotta wash dishes and vaccum... how boring -- And I am going to pick on my friends & crush tonight. :nana:

OldNavyGirl said:
haha...

I went to shopping to exchange the clothes that i got for x mas. only one more left.... is OLDNAVY.... at this moment, i'm using the computer and tabby ( my kitten) is snoring on my lap. Later today, I gotta wash dishes and vaccum... how boring -- And I am going to pick on my friends & crush tonight. :nana:
Hey..im wearing my Old Navy t-shirt.. gots to love Old Navy store, the clothes are soo comfortable

nozobo said:
:shock: *runs off around* in a sign that say :liar: then *run off with Oakley in our closet*
its nice closet, it has wet bar, 78 inch tv...its rad in there

*covering eyes* don't want to see zesty being nude.

I did cleaning in the house, now doing laundry. ;)

Went to the post office and drop off mails to be send.

Hey, OldNavyGirl, I also love that store too Old Navy and got some clothes for Christmas from my Dad and Step mom. I love that store. :mrgreen:

Cheri, Old Navy girl, why dont we open our own old navy store and gets clothes for free

Back