What did you do today? Part II

I almost to scared my client to taser buzz electeric not funny I told stop it my clients play laugh! sound look likes tennis on buzz 0.o!

Read where Mulcally had only months to live due to Heroin addiction....

whaaaaaaat?...smh..sad! He is still very young. Ppl call heroin devil's candy..take one injection in the arm and you'll be livin under a bridge waitin for next hit. That shit comes from mexico..I dislike that country for that particular reason. In Chicago, some highways, they call it heroin highway..each exit, there is heroin waitin fer ya...sooooo addictive.

since 4am husband been trying get para olypmic tickets by phone i been looking online non stop and i expect rest of day be doing that,please send vibes out i get one.poping in here get break

Woke up very late today and did a Paranormal investigation later. A lot of distrubing things happened. O_O so much for sleep.

Woke up early for breakfast- 3.30am. went back to sleep and slept in till 7.00am. Start the day right-read the Toronto Star access this computer and then real work: BEAT the clock -swimming-shortly-Main Sq/Toronto..
Right: great to be unretired.
Check out the latest here in Alldeaf.com

couple hours gone not had a smoke,one hour at a time.4.30pm and still trying get para olympic tickets look at bsl on website says plenty of tickets husband phone say there nothing..from what i understand very few disabled people can get tickets,this unfair system

Ugghh, my ASL tutor had to cancel for rest of month-kids going back to school and she has a bunch of open houses and meetings.

couple hours gone not had a smoke,one hour at a time.4.30pm and still trying get para olympic tickets look at bsl on website says plenty of tickets husband phone say there nothing..from what i understand very few disabled people can get tickets,this unfair system

You're making me think about trying to quit smoking....again. I wonder if my patches have expired....

3hrs nearly gone ohhhhhhhhhh it not easy,i on the gum patch lozenge inhalator they dont appear be working yet cos i want to light up so bad...ticket office i been phoning all day just shut,so i going to bang my head on the wall now

Thinking about all those tests (my eyes) I had this morning.....so far it's looking pretty good, and found out about those new lens for the eyes....so just waiting for one more doctor's appt. to verify or not if I have Usher's in the right eye....

I got the "giggles" after my eyes were dialated.....lasted for about 15 minutes.

I really slept in today. It was close to 1:30 this afternoon when I finally got out of bed. Of course, I had to rush to work.. oy.

b/c of weather.. I just watched a lot of tv and nappin. :rockon:

Intervention is back..good stuff! and so is football. :rockon:

Wirelessly posted

Today, marks 1/2 the year with mio amor <3

Everything..... so tomorrow I can do nothing :D Got the house place clean, all the laundry done, grocery shopping out of the way. I got nothing to do tomorrow but park my butt at the beach and may boogie board if the waves are good for it. w00t w00t

How'd the boogie boarding go?

not got out of bed but i will do,i so weak i know i ponce ciggi from someone so i staying as far away from anyone who smoke and that here with nicotine replacements

Back