What did you do today? Part II

I bought a new dress to wear to my moms 80th surprise party next weekend. I tried it on when I got home and asked my husband how he liked it. My brutally honest husband told me it reminded him of his moms old couch. I really like the dress, should I wear it?????

It is great that your husband is brutally honest because it is a lie to just say, "Honey, you look beautiful in that dress" when it is not what he's thinking.

As for the dress, you should wear it. Don't let his words deter you from wearing something you like.

Wearing what your husband likes = happily married for 25 years:):)

However, I think this time...I will wear the dress!!!!!

I don't think he has. When the kids were at home, our daughters were great fashion critics. We don't get dressed up like this very often so when we do, I want to look "hot" for my man.hahahaha

At after show party last night got a text message from my SIL that my daughter was progressing in her labor & was on target to add another family member to our Sunday Birthday Club.
Alas, she's still in labor 7-1/2 hours later. They finally induced a little while ago and she got an epidural.

I bought a new dress to wear to my moms 80th surprise party next weekend. I tried it on when I got home and asked my husband how he liked it. My brutally honest husband told me it reminded him of his moms old couch. I really like the dress, should I wear it?????

Does she still have the couch? Don't wear it if you will blend into the couch at the party. :P

Finished mowing the lawn! Going to hit the mall for books and let my fun have some fun. Oh yeah, lego store!

I pumped iron early dis mornin and slept wonderfully..did 225lbs 74 reps in six sets includin 18 reps in first set. :rockon: best ever fo' me. :D

EDIT: Now, watchin home alone movie on movie channel..very funny movie..never gets old. :lol:

This morning I watch the news shows. 90% about Paul Ryan, in one form or the other. Too bad we can share anything about him.

I pumped iron early dis mornin and slept wonderfully..did 225lbs 74 reps in six sets includin 18 reps in first set. :rockon: best ever fo' me. :D

EDIT: Now, watchin home alone movie on movie channel..very funny movie..never gets old. :lol:

Read where Mulcally had only months to live due to Heroin addiction....

i watching john lennon sing imagine on remaster didigical screen and choir on children using bsl with it,very moving

Everything..... so tomorrow I can do nothing :D Got the house place clean, all the laundry done, grocery shopping out of the way. I got nothing to do tomorrow but park my butt at the beach and may boogie board if the waves are good for it. w00t w00t

Good for you Ambrosia. I would love to park my butt at the beach tomorrow sounds fun!! Today we painted 3 more sample colors in the kitchen. I think we finally have a winner!!

Back