What did you do today? Part II

Break from the rain -few hours till tomorrow. Much cooler.

Besides the usual work around the house, I sat out on the deck with the dogs for about an hour, and then I took a walk , and bought a sandwich and salad in a restaurant.

The weather has changed for the better, and I am hoping that it doesn't get as hot again.

We are now having a massive downpour. Glad to know Mother Nature is watering the plants I didn't get to for the day.

If I had cheetah legs surgically attached to my body, I'd be faster than him. LOL.

:lol:

That wouldnt be fair.. :hmm:

what kind of olympic? you prefer :lol:

Sprint..means run fast as you can in short distance to win prize. Usain Bolt won two gold medals..greatest sprinter ever lived.. he broke the olympic record and is the fastest sprinter in the world. Im witnessin history. :rockon:

:lol:

That wouldnt be fair.. :hmm:

Sprint..means run fast as you can in short distance to win prize. Usain Bolt won two gold medals..greatest sprinter ever lived.. he broke the olympic record and is the fastest sprinter in the world. Im witnessin history. :rockon:

Cool I wish be Candian :lol: lol!!! haha! I want to won beat to you lose fun! haha!

I understand the matter- most of "us' didn't have a "choice" which country we were born in.
Off to real work shortly.

I understand the matter- most of "us' didn't have a "choice" which country we were born in.
Off to real work shortly.

But what does that have to do with wishing you could represent Canada in the Olympics?? :P

Booked my trip to see my grandson. We're still waiting for his arrival, but if he doesn't arrive by Weds, they'll induce labor. I had to book soon because I need to be home by the 24th. So I'm flying out on the 16th & flying back on the 23rd. I've also worked the trains into my plans. I'm going to take the train to DC, then the Metro train to the Nat'l Airport. I'll be flying to Denver then fly in a small jet to a small airport (Provo). I will fly back to BWI and take a train home.
I'm just disappointed that I won't have window seats on the longer flights but am happy I got a window seat on the small jet that will be flying over the Rockies. I will ask at the gates if any window seats become available due to upgrades/no shows.

Hope the birth and the trip goes smoothly, LoveBlue....anxious to see some pixs!.....

Reading a Steve Jobs book while I am resting. My ankle is bit swollen again. :roll:

Repacked my suitcase using ziplock bags as vacuum storage bags. Everything fits in much better now. I won't need to use the bags coming home since half the stuff is baby clothes/bibs/etc. There'll be plenty of room to just throw the stuff in haphazardly.
Need to get dressed now for the after show party - a dinner dance affair.

Played with my dogs, went out to Wendy's for dinner with several family members, discovered a tv station that plays shows from my childhood, but this time with captions!

It's interesting to watch and see what was going on then.

run with four legs and not two.. smh.. you wouldnt know how to run with cheetah legs,fool. :lol:

Two cheetah legs would be good enough to beat Usain Bolt. :)

Anyways, today, I cut off some branches of a tree, did laundry, read some books, and made dinner.

I bought a new dress to wear to my moms 80th surprise party next weekend. I tried it on when I got home and asked my husband how he liked it. My brutally honest husband told me it reminded him of his moms old couch. I really like the dress, should I wear it?????

Back