What did you do today? Part II

New Cochlear Implant exercise-tomorrow -Samba.

I walked over two miles this late afternoon. It got pretty warm here today.

I've been to Tuesday Morning and home. Talked with contractor, then went to 2 libraries.

I manually usb wifi add increase not bad increase fast speed sound look likes sound wonderful I have exciting to go to work soon coming :P whoot! I ready, my social worker my job strictly!

worked, then came home and wait for the new stove to arrived... it arrived but need new parts so will get parts tomorrow for new stove.. blah... back to work again tmw am. :-P

Ran an errand downtown. Other than that, read a book and totally vegged out.

Using a store coupon, clearance, and an extra 30 percent off on clearance items, we bought a Cuisinart hand stick blender for around $11! Yay!

Day still in process here... Baked BD cake. Going to ice it. Did my zazen sitting meditation. Played on 'puter. :wave:

Worked at my pizza job shift today but got a big shocker of news from a work buddy about one of our delivery driver a gal who we know from work.. she was murdered (later found out via the noon newshour show I tape while at work) and was really shocked as i was starting my 3rd batches of pizza dough.. wow that certainly blew my mind...shame indeed that gal was a funny one to chat with sometimes.. everyone at work at the pizza resturant will miss seeing her around.. wow.. terrible indeed...

I am busy on relax on find out thinks so search find look likes on research! I am search find find out It is best analyze proces! I am very ready techincal :P hearing aid!

Had a wasteful gas day. Made a run to Radio Shack this morning to get a new battery for our cordless phone. Home, lunch, then back to Radio Shack then to Best Buy so son could get new headphones (Skull Candy something-or-others), back home, then daughter and & went and did MIL's grocery shopping. Home to stay. Read yet another Carpathian Novel (Vampires and such), changed litter box, cleaned bedroom somewhat.

Nothing really productive, as I do like to accomplish something every day....so I spent more time with my pets....brushing them and teasing the cat with the small red laser light that drives him up the wall!...(He did run up the wall several times trying to catch it)....took my doggie for a walk on the dock, she's terrified of the water so I carried her there and back...made several business phone calls, cooked dinner, took my son to band practice, picked him up, watched a little TV....expecting a lot of rain this weekend, so plan to weed out the flower garden again tomorrow....Sort of a ho-hum day...

(Yesterday) Bought new outdoor extension cord for lawnmower. Bright pink. It was the only color in the length & gauge I needed.
Took an over due walk. Walked about 2 miles. Hopefully I'll get back into my routine of taking a walk after work. I also try to take a short walk at lunch time.

I am busy times on research find lots of lots search find on files on do it!

Saw my chiropractor. We always have spiritual discussions & how relates to health & aging. Bless her! :aw: Went to pet store; no dog food famine in our house now! :P Got freebie movies @ the library. Ready for the weekend! :giggle:

After a slow and boring half day, finally got out to do stuff. Went to bank for MIL, sent a package back to AT&T by UPS, picked up MIL's prescriptions, then paid the storage bill.

Today I sat around the house and tried not to walk too much (stupid knee). Then I went and got waxed and bought a flatiron for my hair. I figure it's time to try to be at least a little feminine in appearance (I've got the girly accessories down great.. hello kitty obsession).

I am pretty balance to on think so figure out positive neutral I am relax on quiet!

Back