What did you do today? Part II

Getting ready for real work: BEAT Mr Clock- Main Square Rec Center!

Made a run to Whole Foods. Had leftovers for lunch and just catching up with things online before I take MIL to hairdresser.

So far today, I've slept in after staying up late reading my latest Star Trek novel. Surfing the Net and currently guzzling coffee to galvanize myself into action to run some errands. To the library for freebie movies and to the grocery store. Onward! :wave:

I am think so my consider to advise to slow process be patient improve ASL skills

my high speed fast left hand awesome! wow! fast 0.o!!

I took a good fawking nap tuhday is what I did...cold and wet outside...

EDIT: forgot to add cloudiness

Last edited:
C L E A N I N G around the HOUSE as much as I can.... Tomrrow, I'm taking my daughter to Monkey Joes. :)

Cleaning up the spare bedroom to make it a guest room and to put the crib in until my daughter decides she wants it. For the first few months the just plan to use a travel crib in their small bedroom. They need to clean up their spare bedroom (computers, crafts, etc) to make room for the baby. Perhaps they're thinking they'll move before then.

Played nursemaid to my sick cat. Read 2 cookbooks. Not much. We have rain, rain and more rain. Supposed to rain off an all each day and night for the next 7 days.

Played nursemaid to my sick cat. Read 2 cookbooks. Not much. We have rain, rain and more rain. Supposed to rain off an all each day and night for the next 7 days.

Wow!...so much rain, Kristina...we're supposed to be in the high 80's all week, haven't heard of any more rain yet....

Talked to my friend via VP....had not seen her in, gosh, 15 years!...We both said...:hmm:...you look "different"!....She used to be my "best friend", but we had a falling out and went seperate ways...(got her to join up here at AD)...seems she's still trying to figure it out....but she's smart, she'll get it sooner or later.

Slow start to my day. :P Slept in. Checked email w/ coffee. DH (husband) cooked breakfast. Now on here for a bit. Then off to get some stuff done around here. DD (daughter) coming over later for help changing the oil in her car, and to stay for dinner. DH is waiting for her to text what kind of oil she needs so he can get what he needs for the van as well, before she gets of work and comes over. Beautiful sunny day here. :)

I am skills on lots of many observed quality test evaluation asl both Cultures deaf I do it!

Just back from more Cochlear Implant exercise.
Still waiting for the important call-audition for Dancing with Stars! Not to be too grandiose!

making phone calls, went to post office to get certified mail and ugh.. court order paper for changing visitations which im frustrated about. blah! doing bills, will take my daughter to friend to play with later this afternoon before back to work tomorrow!

I did something no one likes to do.. paid my cable bill.. that is just the way it is

Went to see my primary doctor today....got loaded up on more antibotics...had to call my ENT also...as the infection is again rampant in both ears, making me fatigued and weak....another hospital stay/surgery is forthcoming and I dread it to the max....hoping the antibotics can get this under control once again.

Went in every direction except North. East to the bank, then South to the grocery store. Home for lunch, then West to the surveyor's office, Whole Foods, then back to the Central area for WalMart. Home and refusing to go anywhere else.

Back