What did you do today? Part II

Started back to furniture refinishing (a dresser)....took time out for my Doggie "Anita" today also as she was in a super happy mood!...Bought more groceries, cooked a good dinner for the boys. Hoping for no more vertigo tomorrow....my boys are really tired from FCAT's this week, so going to bed 30 minutes earlier is mandatory this week for them.

Well!! I sat and watched the guys dig a 6 foot deep big hole in the yard and place the septic tank in there and level it out. Also had to watch them remove it and dig deeper and replace it as per the inspector's orders. Took MIL to the appliance store as her dishwasher (29 years old) finally gave out and her repair guy refused to look at it. So, she gets her new dishwasher delivered and installed next week. Fell a few times, so I have been off my feet since noon today. No injuries except my pride. I fell in front of the contractor and general contractor.

Well!! I sat and watched the guys dig a 6 foot deep big hole in the yard and place the septic tank in there and level it out. Also had to watch them remove it and dig deeper and replace it as per the inspector's orders. Took MIL to the appliance store as her dishwasher (29 years old) finally gave out and her repair guy refused to look at it. So, she gets her new dishwasher delivered and installed next week. Fell a few times, so I have been off my feet since noon today. No injuries except my pride. I fell in front of the contractor and general contractor.

Know you've been super busy lately, Kristina...but really hope to see ya around AD more often!...

Know you've been super busy lately, Kristina...but really hope to see ya around AD more often!...

AT&T has been working in our area and knocked out internet for all of us in the area for 3 days.

Will be here as much as I can. Thanks!!

Still taking care of Joey. He gets his stitches out on Friday. I have done quite a bit of cooking, and made a pumpkin pie, and some Sate chicken breast.

Fed my daughter dinner before she went to the hospital, and she gave Joey his medicine, so it was almost a barter situation! Although we would have each done what we did for the other anyway.

I did go out to Wendy's for lunch. They had a new soda dispenser with hundreds of flavors. Lime , peach and raspberry Fanta, Coke that could be flavored many different ways... It was fun, and quite a novelty. I probably will try to buy a lot more lunches from Wendy's now. :P

Had a DUH!! moment. Put my ComPilot on, turned it on, turned on the TVLink & wondered why I couldn't hear the TV. Maybe because I hadn't put my HA's in my ears yet. Big DUH!! :giggle:

Haven't done much of anything yet today... :naughty: Read to late in bed, so slept in some. Got up. Got myself dressed. Got Mika dog outside to go potty. Got our breakfasts. Then here I am on the 'puter with my 2nd cup of coffee. Gotta bestir myself and walk with Mika. :)

Went to lunch at Wendy's with my daughter and granddaughters, and found out they now have baked sweet potatoes and macaroni and cheese on the menu.

Life just gets better!

Published the parenting book I wrote with friends on Kindle. Whew.
My husband registered for school- he is going back to college to be a special ed teacher.

Made it on our walk. WOOT! :yesway: With lunch out of the way, time to pay the bills...and stop playing online again. :rofl:

I sat in the carport looking over magazines and read a book and did some Sudoku puzzles. Made lunch, then went back out. Stayed out until there was no air moving and the heat was too much (4pm).

Still staining furniture, will put on a 2nd coat later...tried to find out the problem with our Fountain in the flower garden, seems I'll need a new pump...got it all cleaned out and ready for tomorrow...looking forward to the birds coming over for a drink!....Made a Pasta Salad.

not much but I have been following NFL schedule as I continue right now..very exciting :)
hair
EDIT: shaved my head with clippers..took me less than 5 minutes. :lol: cant grow any hair on top

Not much yet. Had breakfast here at the 'puter. On my last cup of coffee and then off to get a few things done, plus study my lip reading exercises before tonight's class. :)

Today I went to Kohl's department store. I had a gift card sent by the store , which happens about twice a year. That's odd because I only go there when I get this $10 gift card.

So we bought this appliance that makes individual spiral cakes. I have wanted one of these ever since I first knew about it. It is a $40 appliance that was on sale for $14.99.

So when I used the gift card, I ended up buying this really cool cake maker for only $4.99. :) :) :)

I made a run to the grocery store just to have hubby beg for us to order out to a Chinese place for lunch. Sat in carport reading and also talked with contractor and the guys doing the septic tank work. Then went to the 2 libraries. Am home now, and still stuffed from lunch and can't think about dinner yet. Lunch was 5 hours ago.

just bashing .44/375 with my 454 Ressy during BP w/hearing teammates.

oh sorry, i was talking in slowpitch softball language and let me to translate that into english.

Hittin' slowpitch softball balls on compression ..44/375 with my Worth Resmondo 454 during batting practice with my hearing teammates.

Back