What bones have you broken?

haha something to add to the list ...possibly my foot/toe...damn cheerleading :P lol

quite alot too, mostly from motocross and road racing...
but hey they say if you dont fall off at all you arent trying hard enough, and thats true!!, i was good enought to fool everyone im riding a 500 but was only on a 200cc dirtbike, thanks to the Late Mort the owner of the track he let me practised there 3 times a week so i was very privileged BUT breaking bones set you back 3 months and another 2 to get better.... what a drag !!

unlike cowards whose never have balls to break their own bones, speed takes daring souls, not get this balls and brains are different entirely i have both, just balls that most people dont havb
i actually rode with some of the world's best riders but their stamina outlast me of course, needless to say they were impressed, that I hear nothing, see out of 1 eye and managed to do courses that only half of the A-grade riders would try... gone are the days but dammit I think I lived more than some despite more never recognise my skills only the few did, - these were the best riders cuz the shit ones were left far behind LOL

kid me not, i know whats it like to be way back in the pack, but to cope with it as i learnt early is to make the most out of it, like have fun, make it FUN, that way you actually improve so much so far simply because you're riding with less fear...i think most riders have secrets, and that one is fear.... it comes from all sorts of directions and some creeps up , other land right on top of you (depending if you avoid a certain riding condition)

well , thats it bones be broken but experience gain - life so damn short to be a chicket shit...

I always have my bones to have fractures..

-ACL (football)
-ankle fracture (basketball)
-wrist broke (rollerblade)
-kneecap fracture (basketball)
-collarbone hairline fracture
-ulna fracture (its in my forearm, from tackle football, not organize)
-pinky finger broke (i fell down from the stairs by missed the step)

Back