What are you wearing?

im wearing white tshirt with blue shorts.. :)

Im wearing my work clothes - but will soon change into something comfortable as I am about to take my DD to Awanas tonight. I may wear the Awana shirt but who knows.

wearing spongebob costume j/k

Abercrombie & Fitch's navy blue khaki short, and a Abercrombie & Fitch boxer

I'm wearing black jean and white t-shirt. heh

Today when I was out and about (appt, grocery store, pharmacy) I was wearing a plain teal t-shirt and blue jeans but now that I'm home I'm wearing a Simpsons "Rock Hard" black t-shirt with a picture of Homer Simpson on it with a guitar, and grey shorts. No shoes or socks. I tend to change clothes when I get home so that I can save money on laundry, I'm kind of broke right now. I tend to wear shirts at least twice and jeans well about 3 or 4 times before they go in the wash. Unless I have a very sweaty day (This is Texas!) and then they go straight into the laundry hamper.

it was so hot today that i had to change from white tshirt to light purple tank shirt.. ahh what a relief.. :)

soon will change into pj for bed :)

Right now, I am wearing blue jean, a black t-shirt with silver pics on it, a black fleecy jacket and on my feet are black slip on shoes.

I am wearing Michael Jordan's maroon polo and black pants, blah blah

it was chilly that i did use the light jacket last night.. brrr.. :D

right now im wearing pjs.. :) i will change soon and go to fair.. ohh what fun that will be! :)

Laugh while you may...
Im wearing 4 shirts (2 long sleeve, two short sleeve layered alternately.), blue jeans and my Muck boots. Yes its Monday, yes I had to work, and yes its very cold in there today. Im going out to Wally world this weekend to get a cheapo coat to wear to work I feel a bit ridiculous wearing 4 shirts. It also didnt help any that I also have the chills today still. :(

Back