What are you wearing?

jean pant with Yellow Sweater with Eddie Bauer

Blue jean carpi (with roll up on bottom) and blue nice shirt (short sleeved, very comfortable) and flip flop cuz the glass is somewhere on kitchen floor (the glass got broken so gottan to sweep it soon!) that's my comfortable clothes! :)

Blue jeans-shorts with dark blue t-shirt "Jesus" glowing in the dark :P Wearing shoes today.

Hmm...clothes. :D

Ahh...to be more precise, blue shorts and a red Nascar 'Mark Martin' t-shirt.

~RR

I'm wearing DeafMonkey's monkey shirt and RR's underpant lol

Ballistic helmet, bulletproof vest, cotton t-shirt, boxer, MARPATs (basically it's US Marine Corps' camoflague) jacket and pant, long socks and combat boots. :cool:

me wear nurse blue navy pants and Green t-shirt for PJ and also grey socks hehe :lol:

I aint work as nurse lol I just bought my pants for PJ :lol:

I am wearing purple polo and grey pants, South Park boxer

Im home but still in my work clothes:
muck boots, blue jeans, thermal shirt with a Macks Prairie Wings t-shirt over that, and oh yeah my leather belt.

For the revival I think I'll wear my khaki shorts, flip flops, leather belt, and a button down shirt tucked in with my Mack's Prarie Wings hat.

Navy t-shirt, camoflague cargo short, whitesocks, gray boxer, watch, and black leather belt. heh

I am wearin' orange " nurse " pants with a black top tank. :)

I am wearing green with little blue stripes polo and navy blue pants, under armour compression shorts (cuz I ran out on underwear, ha)

I'm wearing DeafMonkey's monkey shirt and RR's underpant lol

:giggle: you feel comfortable to wear when you are in the house... I have to wear neat clothes for go to work... :ugh3:

I like to wear long t-shirt and 3/4 legless when I am in the house...

Back