What are you wearing?

MyBlueEyes

Reaction score
:lol: ..I don't know I'm just bored.. :lol: hmmm.. dark jeans that are rolled at the bottom and a white tank top. It's hot today. Oh, and a halloween hat, lol. :giggle:

My Angel T-shirt (it is pj) and Tweetybird boxer. But I plan to wear jeans that roll up on bottom (my favorite) with tank top or shirt not sure yet.

A shirt of lilac color, medium blue pyjamas and black socks

At the moment - my Red White And Brew shirt from Old Navy, my track sweatpants from high school, and house socks.

Later today I may wear khaki shorts, button down shirt, flip-flops, and my Avery hat. (I needs me a Razorback hat!)

im wearing a white cut off sleeve tshirt with blue short (no bra, too LOL)

i'm gonna wear blue tshirt with pineapple all over and blue jeans short.. :)

3/4 Legless Skin (black) & designer "calvin klein jeans" long red t-shirt, slipper, ponytail hair. (I am staying at home to wear like this to feel comfortable myself).

black shorts and pink tank top... cleaning lazily all day. Tank tops are pretty much my norm these days.

I'm wearing a blue epilepsy walk t shirt with a black hardrock cafe sweatshirt light blue jeans tennies and a gmc baseball hat( and i'm wearing a bra lol) it's a yard work day and it's cold out

I just got home from the gym still in my workout clothes my green v-neck top 95% cotton and 5% spandex underneath my blue sports bra spandex kind and my blue cotton crop workout pants.

I just got back from the Scottish Games, so I'm still wearing my red Scottish Games t-shirt, and khaki capri pants.

Right now, I have on is my pj pant is 3/4 length with small pics of sleepy teddybear holding a pillow all over it and a sleeveless top with a sleepy teddybear pic on front. Also I have a warm fleecy pink gown on too to keep me warm as it is still cold down here. On my feet is a pair of sheepskin mocasion (sp?).
Shortly, I will change into jean, t-shirt and a sweater.

Back