What are you thinking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think AD members think i am harsh and cruel to older people but i not. It only annoy to me because i just want help to older people and i think not fair to grandma/grandad pay it £65 pound and it just job press button sigh !

i think AD members think i am harsh and cruel to older people but i not. It only annoy to me because i just want help to older people and i think not fair to grandma/grandad pay it £65 pound and it just job press button sigh !

You are not harsh or cruel.

Well, Jake, are we not all saying what we are thinking about?

For example, you are just wondering where you are? :lol:
I was typing away from my iPhone in a resturant full of people talking away and I have no one to converse with. :eek: (work breakfast)

I was typing away from my iPhone in a resturant full of people talking away and I have no one to converse with. :eek: (work breakfast)

What can I say? I am snowed in and I am talking to you guys from my computer.

Luckily, soon I will have a guest and cook dinner.

so what are your thought on that since this is a thinking thread

I am now back on my work PC - now I have to be careful on what I say - how sad that others doesn't like what I have to say if it was striking similar to their comments :|

I don't think that.

I was just teasing you.

Thick can mean fat in America, although usually stupid in England.

your guest must be brave to drive in snowy weather!

your guest must be brave to drive in snowy weather!

No. Just my daughter, and her work badge from the hospital lets her take bus free.

My husband did drive to work and he texted me he got there.

It is ice here. I went out with my younger daughter this morning to sit in the SUV with her children while she played the viola in a quartet for a funeral.

It was scary! Even with the big truck, she was having trouble maintaining control.

i think that.. my life is wasting away with nothing of importance I really need to get a new hobby.

is thinking...

Why the hell am I getting my ass kicked by 2C or 35F with 75% humidity... yet i recall walking around in -40C or -40F with 10-30% hudmitiy in Alberta with no problem.

On the bright side... Edmonton and Grande Prairie broke their December lows on record this morning.

is thinking...

Why the hell am I getting my ass kicked by 2C or 35F with 75% humidity... yet i recall walking around in -40C or -40F with 10-30% hudmitiy in Alberta with no problem.

On the bright side... Edmonton and Grande Prairie broke their December lows on record this morning.

I like that you always have a " bright side" to things.

I'm still thinking about my beloved cat who left so sudden as of yesterday. None of you don't care about that.....

I like that you always have a " bright side" to things.

-51C in GP and -47C, -59C with windchill, at Edmonton International Airport... for the win!

Anyone who walked outside in that temperature today gotta be manly. And suicidal, but manly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back