What are you thinking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thick????

Stupid or fat? What is your meaning?:hmm:

(Vicious older person.)

Stupid cos this happen to my granddad / gramdma's house electricty is off. So they called to my uncle. My uncle look it and should fixed and look electricty box in garage and he is not clue. So my grandma phone to electricty man fix their house. Electric man come and look electricy box and press on something suddlenly their house is electricly work. they must pay to electricy man for £65 pound :O , What a waste money for it.

Stupid cos this happen to my granddad / gramdma's house electricty is off. So they called to my uncle. My uncle look it and should fixed and look electricty box in garage and he is not clue. So my grandma phone to electricty man fix their house. Electric man come and look electricy box and press on something suddlenly their house is electricly work. they must pay to electricy man for £65 pound :O , What a waste money for it.

Usually that happens more to young people. I am very surprised the didn't know to check the breaker box or fuses.

I am not sure that relates to being old. But it is kind of funny.

Usually that happens more to young people. I am very surprised the didn't know to check the breaker box or fuses.

I am not sure that relates to being old. But it is kind of funny.

Yeah. Calling in an electrician usually costs $50 an hour or something like that.

65 pounds is pretty pricey.

I would like to get paid $50 an hour just to reset the breakers.

:-o

hmmm if i am try touch on the fuse box i could work and save time but they not try it. So i know youth people not know how do it but pay to electric man just made work under 30 sec and they must pay to them 65 pound. it is really waste time to electric man.

was this supposed to be the thinking thread?

$130 for a press of a button? :doh: Some people are greedy. But it's business. You get what you pay for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back