What are you thinking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking how warm today is

Well, you're not exactly wasting your life away unless you're...

This:

warcraft_southpark.jpg

Souggy and Violet kissing in a tree, K-I-S-S-uh... something something G?

I'm still sleep deprived :D it's actually amusing!!

I am so blessed to have an amazing best friend :) You know who you are :kiss:

is thinking...

Why the hell am I getting my ass kicked by 2C or 35F with 75% humidity... yet i recall walking around in -40C or -40F with 10-30% hudmitiy in Alberta with no problem.

On the bright side... Edmonton and Grande Prairie broke their December lows on record this morning.

Yeah, I have a friend in Alberta that says the -46 degrees is not fun. :lol: But, she says she's used to it. :P

you mean world of warcraft? and yea i tend to play WOW.. my brother got me kinda hooked on this..

what are you? Dwarf Hunter and Human Mage were my prized characters. I no longer play WoW though

A couple things... I've been really lacking on going on my exercise machine and I've been allowing myself too much junk food. Also, I got a mark on a test today that I wasn't too happy with (it wasn't within my favoured range...).

Thinking about how a cup of caffeine can magically solve all of my problems :)

I heart chai tea <3

A couple things... I've been really lacking on going on my exercise machine and I've been allowing myself too much junk food. Also, I got a mark on a test today that I wasn't too happy with (it wasn't within my favoured range...).

a mark? a stupid mark that determines your future? My friend.... you must exercise your MANLY RIGHTS. You shall not allow some piddly thing like a red marker to saying you're a fattie or not. :mad2:

Thinking about how a cup of caffeine can magically solve all of my problems :)

I heart chai tea <3

chai tea? where from? I'm constantly in a dire need of caffeine to fight of my narcoleptic problem because the medication for it is ridiculously expensive and I'm waiting for my new insurance coverage to kick in on Jan. 1st.

chai tea? where from? I'm constantly in a dire need of caffeine to fight of my narcoleptic problem because the medication for it is ridiculously expensive and I'm waiting for my new insurance coverage to kick in on Jan. 1st.

What did they prescribe for your narcolepsy, provigil?

What did they prescribe for your narcolepsy, provigil?

yup. I don't exactly have a narcoleptic condition but I do get :zzz: a lot usually between 2-5pm and I dunno why. I just feel suddenly exhausted and ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ. Provigil is my lifesaver.... but ridiculously expensive. Just waiting for new insurance to kick so that it'll cost me $20 per refill.... or was it $35? :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back