What are you thinking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is gooder. My new oreleans french toast came with a side of: creole style sausage, spicy! Grapes, pineapples, apples, and raspberries. I got a fresh squeezed orange juice as well.

You must be really attached to us if you are posting during your breakfast :) how sweet, under your crunchiness... you're merely crunchy :)

((sips on coffee))

I'm thinking I should just ignore this thread because I don't think I could ever catch up with you guys because I'm always behind by 20 or 30 posts. Too tired or lazy to read them all before I make a respond. :zzz:

btw, only 39 posts to go until I reach the big 20 :eek:

Ya'know JClarke, your signature is annoying and entertaining at the same time. :shock: Almost couldn't keep my eyes off of it. Almost couldn't stop watching it. Ack!

What i do this weekend ??

This weekend?! Rake up the leaves? Burn up the leaves? Ugh. I rather just leave them as is because they're pretty, rather than staring at the green lawn all the time. What about the snow? Wouldn't it be pretty to see something WHITE and clean?

I am thinking how life is so precious. My friend is in the hospital and I hope to hear goodnews soon. The doctor found a tumor and we met here in AD in the sports talk. Forever Patriot fans!

This weekend?! Rake up the leaves? Burn up the leaves? Ugh. I rather just leave them as is because they're pretty, rather than staring at the green lawn all the time. What about the snow? Wouldn't it be pretty to see something WHITE and clean?

Nah , i am lazy clean rake up the leaves, Snow not yet here. O think Snow will arrive at Dec/Jan. I think i will do homework and do stuff.

I am thinking how life is so precious. My friend is in the hospital and I hope to hear goodnews soon. The doctor found a tumor and we met here in AD in the sports talk. Forever Patriot fans!

Sorry for the double post using my pager

Last edited:
i'm now thinking about the lab we have to do tonight in class.. it's a programmable binary up counter/frequency divider.. hmm. i hope it won't be too long!

Right now I'm in the Mac store in Richmond VA waiting for someone to come back and tell me if the VCU bookstore has the graphic design software that I want and I'll be driving to VCU shorty and then when I get everything, I'll be driving back to Lynchburg. I'll be tired when I get back! :P

Nah , i am lazy clean rake up the leaves, Snow not yet here. O think Snow will arrive at Dec/Jan. I think i will do homework and do stuff.

Ah sounds like a good plan. What kind of homework? I don't have homework, but needed to get packing for a trip to see my boyfriend for Thanksgiving. Yippie!

Ah sounds like a good plan. What kind of homework? I don't have homework, but needed to get packing for a trip to see my boyfriend for Thanksgiving. Yippie!

ICT assignment homework. Sound boring lol. Where you go trip to ur bf ?

I'm thinking I'm a little bit tipsy after only a few sips of cava (I haven't drank since June!) and I'm looking forward to a lie-in in the morning.

You must be really attached to us if you are posting during your breakfast :) how sweet, under your crunchiness... you're merely crunchy :)

((sips on coffee))
I am sipping in my real actual coffee, and unfortunately, the enemy has something in me :mad2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back