What are you thinking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thinking about my dog that I loved him very much... :tears:

Here is your good reivew, firefox and google Chrome are both excellent broswers, but unfortunately, that firefox has an enemy with Microsoft Vista OS -- Chrome is now my best friend.

Ok, then I'll try it because I am using Vista and anything that makes it easier to use, then I'll try. Is it a big browser? How much room do I need?

Ok, then I'll try it because I am using Vista and anything that makes it easier to use, then I'll try. Is it a big browser? How much room do I need?
It is not a big broswer, it is just the same broswer FF have, but the looks and speed is hugely different.

I like to change the colors, font, background, all that. browsers always clash with my wallpaper otherwise
I am not sure if they have the feature, but worth a try to experiment something new :)

you look very..... japanese ^_^

Not only do we have the same name, but being mistaken to look Asian too:shock: People often mistake me for looking Asian , this is really freaky , Violet:giggle:

my last thought on here was the digital systems lab report and homework.. i've decided to put that off until tomorrow.. ah, procrastination.

Nette, Jake's right. You be the judge. I love my Chrome in term of performance and speed however it's still behind from Firefox in term of features. Chrome still had a long way to go.
If you want to see what Chrome look like, here's a Google Chrome's channel just in case you want some previews.
YouTube - googlechrome's Channel

my last thought on here was the digital systems lab report and homework.. i've decided to put that off until tomorrow.. ah, procrastination.
Was alldeaf.com a distraction for you? :P

Nette, Jake's right. You be the judge. I love my Chrome in term of performance and speed however it's still behind from Firefox in term of features. Chrome still had a long way to go.
If you want to see what Chrome look like, here's a Google Chrome's channel just in case you want some previews.
:thumb:

Thank you. I'll check it out.:D

That helps. Do you remember posting about trying to make a google world? what is that?

Yeah, I love anything that is google related: Their google products. I am trying to keep everything in one place with just one account. Google just let you do just that. I can only wish Facebook integrated with google account. :giggle:

Well I guess it was already integrated: Facebook Launches OpenID Support – Users Can Now Login With Gmail Accounts

Here's a idea of what google world looks like when you tie all accounts together in one place or a one stop center for all your personal and information need.

Google World, all information about

Google World Domination

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back