What are you thinking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard somewhere that if someone sleep late all the time everyday, his/her life will be short. I don't know whether this is true.

I heard somewhere that if someone sleep late all the time everyday, his/her life will be short. I don't know whether this is true.

Probably it indicates they were in poor health anyway if they were persistently over sleeping.

Right now I'm in the Mac store in Richmond VA waiting for someone to come back and tell me if the VCU bookstore has the graphic design software that I want and I'll be driving to VCU shorty and then when I get everything, I'll be driving back to Lynchburg. I'll be tired when I get back! :P

I hate clueless clerks. I went to the VCU store and they had it but only for either OS X or for students. They had no full edition for non students. Then the clerk suggested that I go to Target because she found the software that I'm looking for at Target or Walmart. Well, it turns out she's clueless about software cuz this is what she found which is a training video according to [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Total-Training-Adobe-Creative-Suite/dp/B000QS8N64"]Amazon[/ame]:
# High Definition Video
# In depth training for Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Flash, Illustrator, InDesign, and Acrobat
# Learn best practices as well as key tips and tricks directly from industry- not the creative suite.
/facepalm.

I went to Home Depot cuz their website said it had a store that has the product I want but when I went there, they didn't have a clue what I was talking about so I had to write it down and they still didn't have a clue so I only bought some CDs.. I am sick of wild goose chases. :P

Last edited:
I hate clueless clerks. I went to the VCU store and they had it but only for either OS X or for students. They had no full edition for non students. Then the clerk suggested that I go to Target because she found the software that I'm looking for at Target or Walmart. Well, it turns out she's clueless about software cuz this is what she found which is a training video according to Amazon:
# High Definition Video
# In depth training for Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Flash, Illustrator, InDesign, and Acrobat
# Learn best practices as well as key tips and tricks directly from industry- not the creative suite.
/facepalm.

I went to Home Depot cuz their website said it had a store that has the product I want but when I went there, they didn't have a clue what I was talking about so I had to write it down and they still didn't have a clue so I only bought some CDs.. I am sick of wild goose chases. :P

Maybe it would be cheap to sign up for one class and get the student version?

Maybe it would be cheap to sign up for one class and get the student version?

VCU is 2 hours away from where I live and Charlottevillie is an hour away from me and second if I get the student verison, I don't get the full version of the software. I'm thinking I will try ordering online again and hope they accept my card this time. If they don't, I'm going to the bank tomorrow to see how I can get this straightened out. The people at the bank say my balance is fine and I should be able to purchase anything up to about 7k worht of stuff. So I don't know what's going on. I would much prefer to purchase online. The college here has no deaf services. VCU has had deaf students in the past.

I can't help think of my Patriot sis, Restless_heart who is in the hospital. I hope to hear from her soon, if she didn't already go into surgery. Pray for her.

I am thinking about how I didn't get much time on Alldeaf today. :( Oh well, that's life.

For bed in a little bit, yes. I have been spending my time preparing for my functions midterm and doing my international business project.
sounds like a lot on the brain. yuck. glad i'm not in school anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back