What are you thinking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Call me crazy, but after reading Jillio's posts, I'm glad to see a smart woman here for once! :cheers:

I think you may find quite a few smart women here if you look around.

Even if you don't it is demeaning and demoralizing to imply that smart women are rare.

In fact it could be considered chauvinistic.

I believe Jillio would agree with my assesment. :nono:

I think you may find quite a few smart women here if you look around.

Even if you don't it is demeaning and demoralizing to imply that smart women are rare.

In fact it could be considered chauvinistic.

I believe Jillio would agree with my assesment. :nono:

I figured you (and potentially 2 others) would misunderstand my post. I did not mean ability to gain favorite status here, I meant constructive criticism, and I sure as hell have learned alot from her than the "above mentioned" combined, so keep it at that.

I am thinking of doing a good snooze tonight :)

I got a list of things to do, going to go shopping for some cute clothes for the photo shoot tomorrow. I need to get a manicure and pedicure, its going to be a fun weekend!

Last edited:
Urgh... epic failed. Lasted what? 24 hours? Somehow managed to finish a monthful of chores and errands within 5 hours.

Anyway, part of the problem is that this is the first time I had so much free time, and I am used to being frugal. So I am not even sure what the hell I should do. Everytime I go out, I find the activities boring...

Now I know how people feel when they get out of the military... they are so used to their old life, they don't know what to do with all the free time in the civilian world. :\

I want to be a workaholic again. May not be healthy, but it's something I enjoy. :\

i am so hungry. this past week i was so stressed. now i am so hunrgy. i am sick of eating sugar sugar sugar. i need real food! :mad2:

Welcome back, souggy. Maybe it's not a good thing to give up the support here when you're at loose ends? Don't worry, you'll find your way. :hug:

Hopefully it will change the next time I go to the deaf employment office.

I will even take a job scrubbing seaweed off of boats... Anything to fill 8-12 hours a day.

I figured you (and potentially 2 others) would misunderstand my post. I did not mean ability to gain favorite status here, I meant constructive criticism, and I sure as hell have learned alot from her than the "above mentioned" combined, so keep it at that.

Probably everyone would take it differently if you had actually said you learned more from her than anyone, instead of what you did say.

is thinking how many threads can :fruit: :fruit: :fruit: can close

:lol:

Iam thinking why my 4 year old won't let me sit down for more than 5 mins at a time???? My legs r HURTING!!

Call me crazy, but after reading Jillio's posts, I'm glad to see a smart woman here for once! :cheers:

And I am thinking if he had said "Deaf person" instead of woman, people would have jumped all over him.

Women count for less and are assumed less intelligent and worthy in most places.

And I am thinking if he had said "Deaf person" instead of woman, people would have jumped all over him.

Women count for less and are assumed less intelligent and worthy in most places.

Whoa! Down girl! No need to fan the fires here. He practically complimented a woman, so you just happened to show a little too much sensitivity not only with this post, but others as well (eg calling a political issue racist, etc)

Hey, loghead, how are your pooches?

They are doing exceptionally well, thanks Sally! They act as though nothing happened. Yesterday they were a bit dazed, especially the black one (we think he was done second). They were both sleeping all evening yesterday, but the black one seemed really off. :lol: It was cute though. Anyway, today they are back to their normal, hyper and crazy selves. :lol: We are just happy that they are not licking themselves.

While Jillio does seem like a smart cookie, I do not think that it is fair of you to imply that it is hard to find smart women on this site. I've met plenty such as... (please excuse me if your name is not mentioned, I did not do this intentionally... I am pulling names that I can think of right now) Bott, Sally, Babyblue, Rockin, Lissa, Shel, Alicia, Melissa, DeafSkeptic, Dixie, Babyblue, Mrs. Buckets, Dogmom, Oceanblue, Oceanbreeze, Frisky, etc. It is not hard to find a smart lady on this site. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back