What are you thinking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
While Jillio does seem like a smart cookie, I do not think that it is fair of you to imply that it is hard to find smart women on this site. I've met plenty such as... (please excuse me if your name is not mentioned, I did not do this intentionally... I am pulling names that I can think of right now) Bott, Sally, Babyblue, Rockin, Lissa, Shel, Alicia, Melissa, DeafSkeptic, Dixie, Babyblue, Mrs. Buckets, Dogmom, Oceanblue, Oceanbreeze, Frisky, etc. It is not hard to find a smart lady on this site. :)

:ty:

I gotta admit that Jillio's level of intelligence is different from mine. However, I have accepted with what brains I have. :D

Sitting on the couch relaxing with my brother's P3 Netbook while watching TV. My legs are burning and I just cant walk.

Thanks, loghead. You're a smart guy yourself! :wave:

I'm thinking how weekends make people instantly crazy. LOL

Last edited:
My legs are burning and I just cant walk.

Hmm... It could be:

1) Your leg skin might be too dry. Put your leg in cold water for two minutes or put some good cream temporarily.
2) diabetic?
3) hot flash or hormonal trigger (probably not)
4) always avoid wearing high heels
5) allergic to your shaving cream
6) overweight pressure on your legs
7) pray that you don't have a fibromyalgia
8) maybe something that crawl up your legs because Halloween Day is coming soon.

Hmm... It could be:

1) Your leg skin might be too dry. Put your leg in cold water for two minutes or put some good cream temporarily.
2) diabetic?
3) hot flash or hormonal trigger (probably not)
4) always avoid wearing high heels
5) allergic to your shaving cream
6) overweight pressure on your legs
7) pray that you don't have a fibromyalgia
8) maybe something that crawl up your legs because Halloween Day is coming soon.

Ha Ha..no

It is from putting in 7 hours of exercise in this week topping off with today's 40 laps nonstop in the pool. Muscles are burning. :)

Ha Ha..no

It is from putting in 7 hours of exercise in this week topping off with today's 40 laps nonstop in the pool. Muscles are burning. :)

Oh gee! Wow! That's a lot of work. You must be in hurry to date someone on Halloween night - I wonder. ;)

Oh gee! Wow! That's a lot of work. You must be in hurry to date someone on Halloween night - I wonder. ;)

Just my 4 year old son. My hubby plans to stay home and give candy to the kiddos. I have been working out for over a year but over the summer, I increased my workouts to a higher intensity and challenging myself. I am in a hurry to get back to my thin self and just feel good about myself. I have always loved feeling toned and fit.

Just my 4 year old son. My hubby plans to stay home and give candy to the kiddos. I have been working out for over a year but over the summer, I increased my workouts to a higher intensity and challenging myself. I am in a hurry to get back to my thin self and just feel good about myself. I have always loved feeling toned and fit.

Your family will feel good that you are in a good shape so that everyone is happy about that. :P

I'm thinking I've never before received a compliment that so many people felt the need to comment on.

I'm thinking I've never before received a compliment that so many people felt the need to comment on.

U are a controversial person so of course a compliment about you becomes controversial! Just kidding...:D

LOL! No, it was just the way it was stated. It was nice towards you, but not nice towards some of the other women of AllDeaf. I'm sure many people didn't appreciate that part.

LOL! No, it was just the way it was stated. It was nice towards you, but not nice towards some of the other women of AllDeaf. I'm sure many people didn't appreciate that part.

Thinking about how my post was misunderstood, yes it was misworded, so the point was to thank and compliment Jillio for the things I learn from her, NOTHING MORE. So Bottes, my apologies if it caused any confusion as I respect you as a smart woman as well. Let's put this to rest, shall we? :)

I got Sock Monkey pajamas from my cousin for my early birthday. Cute! :giggle:

I got Sock Monkey pajamas from my cousin for my early birthday. Cute! :giggle:

Awww so cute! I love those type of pajamas especially during cold seasons, they are so comfortable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back