What are you thinking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
thinking I wish the home-repair people would come....

:lol: Bott - many things.....but what we wanted someone to come for is side entry door <used as main door to house> broken. It had needed repair for some time. We are having difficulty finding reliable independent handypeople.

No, they never came, they were supposed to call to confirm and never did, so between that and history I mentioned, am not surprised. :(

I'm wondering how many pairs of glasses Botte has. It seems like she has different pairs in different pics. And they are cute. :D

I'm thinking about how I crave for Starbucks drink.... it's been weeks since I had coffee!!! Oh how I long to sip a White chocolate Mocha from Starbucks.

*raises a hand* I drank it yesterday. Now I made a vanilla favor coffee at my home. :P

You just get me to think of more cofffeeeeeeeeee 8D

ooohh, I do love vanilla!

I just have two pairs of glasses <one old, one new>.
now that you mention that, I am curious, too sally:)

Yea, it's cool. I have two pairs of classes and they are rather boring.

I'm wondering how many pairs of glasses Botte has. It seems like she has different pairs in different pics. And they are cute. :D

About twenty, and I buy a new pair almost every payday. They only cost $8 to $15 a pair plus about $5 shipping so it is a cheap hobby.

They are single vision so the lenses are included. If you wore bifocals it would cost a bit more.

I usually buy from Zenni Optical - Complete prescription eyeglasses from $8.00 but there are a few more out there.

I started because of Garcia on Criminal Minds. She wears at least on different pair each week, and I knew they must have a cheap source or they would not spend so much so I searched.

I have a pair that are stained glass colors that I plan to wear for the month of December. (I married into a large Christian family)

Great hobby! I love the glasses on Zenni. I have my eye on a couple of really cute pairs. The bifocals make them really expensive, though.

Word of caution: avoid eyebuydirect. I ordered a pair from them and sent them back. Poor quality. I raised a stink and they refunded me the whole price. Pay by credit card so that you have the insurance should they turn out defective in some way.

:lol: Bott - many things.....but what we wanted someone to come for is side entry door <used as main door to house> broken. It had needed repair for some time. We are having difficulty finding reliable independent handypeople.

No, they never came, they were supposed to call to confirm and never did, so between that and history I mentioned, am not surprised. :(

how about me? I can fix a lot of thing at no charge except food

is thinking how proud I am of my bike. Spent several hours on it last nite - cleaned every single bit, did whole safety check - tire pressure, tire depth, clutch, brake, etc. and finished heated vest wiring.

now I can cruise in cold temperature, feeling toasty
ricky.gif

*it's a pix of smiley bobbing his head while riding

well, jiro where you at?:lol:

I can see why you'd be proud, seems like a lot of work you did! Sometimes my hubby has helped a friend from previous job with his motorcycle repair. Hubby enjoys auto mechanics although does not ride motorcycles.

where will you go on first trip with your cleaned-up bike?

well, jiro where you at?:lol:
you can see where I live under my avatar - the Sopranos State... which is of course NJ :lol:

I can see why you'd be proud, seems like a lot of work you did! Sometimes my hubby has helped a friend from previous job with his motorcycle repair. Hubby enjoys auto mechanics although does not ride motorcycles.

where will you go on first trip with your cleaned-up bike?
supposed to go on Virginia road trip today but it's on hold again due to weather :mad2:

I still do. I also have a Sock Monkey hat. Sock Monkey girl slipper socks, and standard Sock Monkey slippers. Also a sling bag with a Sock Monkey applique.

:wave:

Do you by any chance have patterns for making any of those? (jillio's finger's crossed with hope)

okay, Jiro, got it :ty:
have not been to New Jersey yet.

oh! Yuck about the weather!

We are thinking about driving to South Carolina from Connecticut in December. We probably stop some places all the way. :hmm:

Do you by any chance have patterns for making any of those? (jillio's finger's crossed with hope)

NO, I am completely untalented. The hat and the applique came from Ebay. The actual sock monkey from a local antique store, and the slippers and slipper socks both for Target, although in differents years.

Sorry!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back