What are you thinking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see someone taking the last sentence out of context, captioning it to stab at psychologists in an anti-intellectualism manner... with this picture:

conehead.jpeg

The picture is a person with a giant misshapen head from the movie "The Coneheads." He looks a little too happy reading the newspaper...

:laugh2::laugh2:

will someone save a Chanukkah sock monkey for me?

My furry guys each have a blue stuffed dreidel-

alas, Jiro, I am in the Land of Far Far Away - that being WI. :wave:

Botti, do you have favorite pair of glasses?

I want some red cat eye glasses. It's just not in the budget. Damn you eyes that need bifocals!

Consume mass quantities!

consume mass quantities of.....chocolate?

chocolate-covered bifocals........

I think I need some hot chocolate

I've been thinking about this game Mindflex I saw it on tv commercial. I wondering if this is real or not because I think the board blowing the ball to keep it hover or it's my mind to control the ball? I found out it costs $79.99 at Target

I had a great time lastnight:D and can't wait to do it again soon! I am still sick :(

My DD has two sock monkeys but they are recent replicas/reproductions, not originals. As for Jewish sock monkeys, that sounds interesting enough, I may decide I should purchase one, although I am not Jewish.

As for other keepsake stuffed monkeys, I have a stuffed monkey that was given to me by my paternal grandfather when I was 18 months old. I've had it ever since, I am now 25, creeping up on 26 next month.

I've never made a sock money, but I'm thinking about all the sewing projects I should be finishing right now.

I'm also thinking that my back hurts, I'm tired and I don't want to get out of bed, even though it's past noon.

jiuyjjuju hijii99iii8opppll;[pp;l;l[pp[]]][=-ppolplll,oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooollloppp;p;;p09olplppoooooopppp-==ppplllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllo90llllllllllllllllllllllkhttp://www.whs.mil/HRD/Apply/HowToGuide/JobKitRevision.cfm'0999900099999999999999999122351234567890[ykg-gkhingigmghhhghhmhhjhkhmk hmh h hh h hhmh hmhhm hjnynhkmmh mkhmmkbgjhkmfgkbnbnbnbnbnbnbnbnbnbnbnbnbnbnbnbnbnbnbnbnbnbnbnbnbnbnbnbnbnbnbnbnbnbnbnmfmigtjjiwt55

Shel, did your son learned how to copy and paste a website link too? :giggle:

I'm thinking about getting a blackberry after my sidekick contract ends next year as I found out that Telstra no longer provides sidekick plans any more, which I was planning to renew the sidekick plan next year. :mad:

Also I'm thinking three more weeks of university classes. :shock:

I'm thinking about getting a blackberry after my sidekick contract ends next year as I found out that Telstra no longer provides sidekick plans any more, which I was planning to renew the sidekick plan next year. :mad:

Also I'm thinking three more weeks of university classes. :shock:

Should get iPhone but I know that you can't afford to pay monthly data plan. :)

Should get iPhone but I know that you can't afford to pay monthly data plan. :)

iPhone plans is too expensive. Even though a 1 gb of data wouldn't be enough for iPhone as they are huge data user phone. :)

iPhone plans is too expensive. Even though a 1 gb of data wouldn't be enough for iPhone as they are huge data user phone. :)

Should get discount price on data only for hearing impaired customers. Like America.

Should get discount price on data only for hearing impaired customers. Like America.

I'm not sure if there is anything like that "discount price" on data only for deaf/hard of hearing customers. But then I could find out.

The blackberry plans, some cellphone company in Australia do have unlimited data for internet and email. So I only got about 2 and 1/2 months contract left for sidekick plan. So there's plenty of time for me to look around for other options. :)

alas, Jiro, I am in the Land of Far Far Away - that being WI. :wave:

Botti, do you have favorite pair of glasses?

Blue, white, and gray argyle print. I use them for reading the Sunday paper.

My second favorite is green sunglasses and the frame is green in a pastal translucent look.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back