What are you thinking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am thinking about how much one of my dogs freaked me out today! :shock:

Are you kidding that you collect the sock monkey stuff?

No, why would I joke about such a thing?

I also have a penchant for tie dyed clothing, and I like to pair plaid and stripes together.

I also have Asperger's syndrome and one thing many people like me have in common is a love of collections. I think it is because it brings order to the world.

jiuyjjuju hijii99iii8opppll;[pp;l;l[pp[]]][=-ppolplll,oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooollloppp;p;;p09olplppoooooopppp-==ppplllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllo90llllllllllllllllllllllkhttp://www.whs.mil/HRD/Apply/HowToGuide/JobKitRevision.cfm'0999900099999999999999999122351234567890[ykg-gkhingigmghhhghhmhhjhkhmk hmh h hh h hhmh hmhhm hjnynhkmmh mkhmmkbgjhkmfgkbnbnbnbnbnbnbnbnbnbnbnbnbnbnbnbnbnbnbnbnbnbnbnbnbnbnbnbnbnbnbnbnbnbnbnmfmigtjjiwt55

WHAT THE ?????? :shock:

No, why would I joke about such a thing?

I also have a penchant for tie dyed clothing, and I like to pair plaid and stripes together.

I also have Asperger's syndrome and one thing many people like me have in common is a love of collections. I think it is because it brings order to the world.

ah, I was thinking of the hippies. It sounds fun that you have the hobby. Perhaps, you would do something for the Christmas tree with variety of colors. I can't believe that two months is coming up for the holiday. I hope that it would be less snow this winter - oh well. Knocking the wood.

ah, I was thinking of the hippies. It sounds fun that you have the hobby. Perhaps, you would do something for the Christmas tree with variety of colors. I can't believe that two months is coming up for the holiday. I hope that it would be less snow this winter - oh well. Knocking the wood.

I am sorry to disappoint you , but I have a very small house and now three dogs. No room for a Christmas tree.

My husband did buy solar powered Santa lights on clearance last year to put outside! :lol:

NO, I am completely untalented. The hat and the applique came from Ebay. The actual sock monkey from a local antique store, and the slippers and slipper socks both for Target, although in differents years.

Sorry!

Oh, well. Thanks, anyway!:ty: When I was growing up, my mom had the pattern for the old fashioned sock monkey toy. Every kid born in the family got one! But somehow, over the years, her pattern got misplaced, and I never took the time to get her to show me how she made them. That was my mistake!

A Hanukkah sock monkey? A little blue scarf and yamaka?

Oh, well. Thanks, anyway!:ty: When I was growing up, my mom had the pattern for the old fashioned sock monkey toy. Every kid born in the family got one! But somehow, over the years, her pattern got misplaced, and I never took the time to get her to show me how she made them. That was my mistake!

I know you can buy kits on Ebay with the original pattern and socks included.

Did you know those socks were traditionally made in Iowa?

Thanks for the tip on the eyeglasses, Bott and sallylou. I have never purchased glasses on line, but I think I am about to start. I have 3 corrections in my lenses, and the last pair I bought, the lenses alone were $175.00 each!! It just about bankrupted me!:giggle:

<<< is very glad that he got a BlackBerry over an iPhone.

:P Now I just need to work up the confidence to do a video blog.

Maybe I need a sock monkey?

I know you can buy kits on Ebay with the original pattern and socks included.

Did you know those socks were traditionally made in Iowa?

I'll definately check Ebay. No, I didn't know that. I knew they were made somewhere in the Midwest, but I didn't know it was Iowa. Now I have another bit of trivia to store in my brain!

<<< is very glad that he got a BlackBerry over an iPhone.

:P Now I just need to work up the confidence to do a video blog.

Maybe I need a sock monkey?

A sock monkey makes everything better!:P

I'll definately check Ebay. No, I didn't know that. I knew they were made somewhere in the Midwest, but I didn't know it was Iowa. Now I have another bit of trivia to store in my brain!

I can see someone taking the last sentence out of context, captioning it to stab at psychologists in an anti-intellectualism manner... with this picture:

conehead.jpeg

The picture is a person with a giant misshapen head from the movie "The Coneheads." He looks a little too happy reading the newspaper...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back