What are you thinking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am thinking about how the heck am I gonna play 2nd base tonight. I signed up to be a sub for a softball team for fun. Now they are severely lacking players and need someone for 2nd base. I've played softball maybe 7 times in my whole life....

I am thinking about how the heck am I gonna play 2nd base tonight. I signed up to be a sub for a softball team for fun. Now they are severely lacking players and need someone for 2nd base. I've played softball maybe 7 times in my whole life....

Learn to make faces when the pitcher gets ready to throw. :giggle:

Grab a glove and go at it gal! :lol:

Have fun!!

I am thinking of my test July 16 , 2009 :D

I am currently hoping that I will get a call about a job with the local department store. :)

And I am also overanalyzing a post someone wrote, wondering if it was directed at me or not. :lol:

Details

ooooooooooooo. details details details!

LOL details?

I thought the message said it ALL. He gave ME his number! Oh LOL LOL LOL - do men ever EVER EVER pay ATTENTION? I mean, an IM or an email, yah... but his number??? LOL LOL

Oh LOL!!!

I figured someone would pick up on that! OMG LOL!!! o.0

Guess 'yall get my humor... I just smiled and walked away! LOL

And, yes, he KNEW I could not hear. He just was NOT thinking I guess. If he is interested, ohhhhh he will find me again. (winks) Same channel, same time... will fill ya in as it happens. Yes, I am a total nut.

Guess 'yall get my humor... I just smiled and walked away! LOL

And, yes, he KNEW I could not hear. He just was NOT thinking I guess. If he is interested, ohhhhh he will find me again. (winks) Same channel, same time... will fill ya in as it happens. Yes, I am a total nut.

I can imagine if you do call him... I sure hope he is familiar with the Relay service. :giggle:

Lol

I can imagine if you do call him... I sure hope he is familiar with the Relay service. :giggle:

What I was really laughing at was that either a) he isn't the sharpest tack in the box or b) he really wasn't paying ATTENTION to a word I said or c) I was so amazingly buuutifulll and currrvvyyy that he just lost his mind.

I'll take c, but I bet a dollar it was something else. Go figure. And, yes, he does have a computer... we were talking about gaming.

Too bad I dont live close to you cuz I can give you tips! Former softball player here. :)

What I was really laughing at was that either a) he isn't the sharpest tack in the box or b) he really wasn't paying ATTENTION to a word I said or c) I was so amazingly buuutifulll and currrvvyyy that he just lost his mind.

I'll take c, but I bet a dollar it was something else. Go figure. And, yes, he does have a computer... we were talking about gaming.

or.... D) your quirky sense of humor

I am thinking how glad I am tired and hoping I will sleep better tonight.

im thinking about my boyfriend who is in canada somewhere and i haven't spoken to him nor gotten in touch with him in 5 days.. :(

Okay, I'm wondering when my neighbor will realize I went in his garage and bagged and hid all his shoes... and if he will know it was me!

I also am thinking about how many other people leave ALL their shoes in the garage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back