What are you thinking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having a memory lapse?

Wondering, if MoonDrifter had too much fun last night...:lol:

Definitely had too much fun.....

Patron is some powerful stuff.....One shot is like getting instantly drunk for 10 seconds and I love it! After that I start dancing and talk nonstop until I get very tired. I feel very fortunate to be a happy drunk lol.

I think I'm gonna go to sleep and dream happily about a special someone. ;)

Peace

Definitely had too much fun.....

Patron is some powerful stuff.....One shot is like getting instantly drunk for 10 seconds and I love it! After that I start dancing and talk nonstop until I get very tired. I feel very fortunate to be a happy drunk lol.

I think I'm gonna go to sleep and dream happily about a special someone. ;)

Peace

I heard about Patron. One of my old high school classmates posted a pic of him and his friend drinking a few glasses of that stuff and several people commented on how crazy they were. That was the first time I have heard of it. Can it be lethal?

I had a good time at Iranian wedding party last night. I am not Iranian. I think that it is more interesting than a boring Catholic church - especially some pedophile priests - who knows. But, a music at the church is nice. They danced wildly in Iran culture. They had a lot of energy at the dance.

I'm thinking about how I enjoyed today being out in the sun, reading the book. Little frog has jumped onto my arm and stayed there for like 20 mins... I enjoyed having a baby frog on my arm as I sat in the sun while my son was playing outside.

I'm thinking about maybe later this summer I would like to go to the river and swim there with my friends.... and sunbath in the sun. lol

Is fed up with my internet company's server delivering the data to me veryyyy sloooooow. :zzz:

Thinking about staying up all night and write in my journal. The last few days have been hectic and I know that the next few days will be just as hectic, if not more.

edit: my friend just invited me to chill for a bit. So I'm gonna be up for games for a couple hours and be rescued by my soft bed!

Last edited:
I'm thinking about how sad I am that Jeepgirl and her daughter has to go back home to Alabama after spending the weekend with us. :(

Thinking about how early I had to get up for this summer job. Don't get up this early for my rehular job and the school is a lot farther too. No sleeping in during the summer.

I'm thinking about how sad I am that Jeepgirl and her daughter has to go back home to Alabama after spending the weekend with us. :(

Wow, small world. I know JeepGrl and her daughter. I see them sometimes at deaf events. That's cool that you spent time with them!

I'm thinking about what to do this week because of no work.

I'm thinking how so glad I am to have today off from work. :dance2:

I am thinking about how tired I am... Thinking about hitting the sack soon!

Thinking and hoping, that my Four day weekend will not be a washout!

I am thinking about how busy my day was and how good it was to see my friend. Hadnt seen her for 3 years. Now, I am thinking I better get off so I can hit the sack too.

Good night. :wave:

I am thinking that I won't probably see most of my classmates as today was my last day :(

Hopefully I'll stay in contact with my closest mates. My photos of today's on fb!!

i am now actually a QUALIFIED child care worker :O

I am thinking that I won't probably see most of my classmates as today was my last day :(

Hopefully I'll stay in contact with my closest mates. My photos of today's on fb!!

i am now actually a QUALIFIED child care worker :O

Congrats on your CDA! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back