What are you thinking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking about how I didn't get summer break this year, and I really need a vacation that I won't get.

I am happy for my cousin! She found out yesterday that her baby is due March 25th 2010!

That is also my birthday!

I know not a lot of babies arrive when they're supposed to do!!

Can't believe how happy I am about having a day off on Friday! :D

Our building is deprived from electricity due to road works :shrug: so the boss said we should take leave instead! YAY!!!!!!!!!

am thinking I hope they can continue on fixing bathroom with no or little problem and that hopefully they won't have to be working on it all day-

Can't believe how happy I am about having a day off on Friday! :D

Our building is deprived from electricity due to road works :shrug: so the boss said we should take leave instead! YAY!!!!!!!!!

whatca ya gonna do? :cool2:

Hmm, I hope my cousin finds out what the baby's sex is when she can!!

whatca ya gonna do? :cool2:

Oh... the morning isn't too much fun since I still have aching tooth so I was able to get appointment at 10.30am. Little sleeping in... then off to dentist. I hope I won't feel too much down so I can get grocery done as well as going to post office, check-up something with my glasses and getting my car clean (all nice and shinny! :giggle: ) before stupid autumn/winter settles in...

Just two more days to go :wiggle:

I wonder what happens to my boss recently... he's acting weird... :hmm:

this SUCKS!!!! I uploaded a video of my animation on youtube and they took it down! grrr

I am at work, thinking its a slow day and bored. I am happy my NE Patriots won!

I am at work, thinking its a slow day and bored. I am happy my NE Patriots won!

Sometimes, I wish time would go slow at my job so I can get ahead. I am always racing against the clock and it can be stressful at times.

Thinking about how much I love my family... :)

Thinking about how we should not take them for granted.

HATES some people!! How DARE some people judge me and say bad things about me when they know NOTHING about me and when I NEVER speak to them!!

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

HATES some people!! How DARE some people judge me and say bad things about me when they know NOTHING about me and when I NEVER speak to them!!

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

calmate! tell us all what happened.

I'm thinking about buying another fiction! =)

what was your previous fiction book? don't tell me it's Harry Potter
ear.gif

*it's a smiley with big ears

And what's wrong with Harry Potter? said the Harry Potter freak.

I'm thinking about how much fun I had last night. My best friend and I went to a bar last night and had couple of drinks together, just have a girly time together, talk about basically everything from gossips to boys, hehehe. We didn't get home until late like one in the morning. After wards we watched a movie together, still having fun. I didn't go to bed until like 3 in the morning.

ah, it's such a great thing to have friends like that. I'm surprised that I've been best friends with her since 6th grade and as year passes by, we get closer than ever. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back