What are you thinking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking I should be outside walking for exercise while there's a beautiful sunshine this morning. I should enjoy the outdoors while I can before the cold winter months come back.

Iv got the same thing!!
hmmm

ah-ha. here it is -

Now S-U-P-E-R-sized!
Search, that is. For us, search has always been our focus. And, starting today, you'll notice on our homepage and on our search results pages, our search box is growing in size. Although this is a very simple idea and an even simpler change, we're excited about it — because it symbolizes our focus on search and because it makes our clean, minimalist homepage even easier and more fun to use. The new, larger Google search box features larger text when you type so you can see your query more clearly. It also uses a larger text size for the suggestions below the search box, making it easier to select one of the possible refinements. Over the past 11 years, we've made a number of changes to our homepage. Some are small and some are large. In this case, it's a small change that makes search more prominent.

Google has always been first and foremost about search, and we're committed to building and powering the best search on the web — now available through a supersized search box.

new-old-search-next.png

is feeling many sympathy for Mexico because there's a huge internal struggle and war within Mexican government with this out-of-control drug war. Mexican soldiers are hunting down corrupted Mexican cops

I'm thinking about what else I need for my baby for registeries -- and am also waiting on bank if i got the house or not. grr!

Have fun. I'll be thinking about my hot girlfriend. ;)

As of now, I'm thinking how glad I am to be done with homework that's due today.

Thinking about all the lives that was lost on 9.11. Can't believe it has been 8 years already!

Have fun. I'll be thinking about my hot girlfriend. ;)

As of now, I'm thinking how glad I am to be done with homework that's due today.

c'mon - show us a pix of your hot gf

nope. I talked to her about it and she was clear to me that she doesn't want me to reveal her identity online. Sorry, but I'm respecting her wishes.

Sounds like a talk from a web model.

nope. I talked to her about it and she was clear to me that she doesn't want me to reveal her identity online. Sorry, but I'm respecting her wishes.

Good for you for respecting her wishes! :) I'm pretty sure a lot of guys would do it anyway.

I'm thinking about how it would be like to be friends with Deaf/HOH people despite my basic skills of sign language. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back