What are you thinking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iam thinking how happy iam that my 3 year old son is establising a strong friendship with his deaf friend but bummed that they won't be going to the same school. :(

I'm thinking I should have bought highlighters when taking notes on HR-3200. I'm only on sec 202 and division a. Oh the other hand, I can see me coloring in my doodles with those. :P

I'm thinking I should have bought highlighters when taking notes on HR-3200. I'm only on sec 202 and division a. Oh the other hand, I can see me coloring in my doodles with those. :P

That's a good idea to keep in track. It is hard to get what you want that meet your needs for the housing... I usually use two different colors for the highlighters one is very important and another one is considering... Hope that helps.

That's a good idea to keep in track. It is hard to get what you want that meet your needs for the housing... I usually use two different colors for the highlighters one is very important and another one is considering... Hope that helps.

I've found that mind mapping is very useful and is working a lot better for me than trying to use keywords. I'm turning my HR-3200 notes into a graphic design project. :lol:

Thanks for the hint. :)

I am thinking about how painful my neck is... right now I've got it in a position that makes it feel better, but it looks really awkward. :lol:

I'm grateful that I'm only a little sore after falling off a step ladder yesterday.

And I'm thinking that I should go wash my hair even though I'm feeling lazy. . .

I am thinking about how nervous I am about my brother and one of my BFF in PA.

I'm grateful that I'm only a little sore after falling off a step ladder yesterday.

And I'm thinking that I should go wash my hair even though I'm feeling lazy. . .

Ouch! You might want to go to SPA for a hour.

Yes, I'm going to stay off the ladders for a while.

I washed my hair and that's going to have to do for now. :)

Do they get into fighting?

No, I went to PA 2 weeks ago for girls' night out with my best buds who live in PA. Well, 3 of them (there are 6 of us) talked about wanting to meet my brother and were bummed that they missed him when I had GNO at my house in July. One of them suggested VPing him so we did and one of my girls and my brother started flirting which escalated into them stripping (not all the way) and giving us a good show for an hour. Since then, they have been communicating via pager so he left for PA to meet her. I guess I am just nervous cuz it is one of my best friends and my brother. Just feel weird about it but they are adults.

No, I went to PA 2 weeks ago for girls' night out with my best buds who live in PA. Well, 3 of them (there are 6 of us) talked about wanting to meet my brother and were bummed that they missed him when I had GNO at my house in July. One of them suggested VPing him so we did and one of my girls and my brother started flirting which escalated into them stripping (not all the way) and giving us a good show for an hour. Since then, they have been communicating via pager so he left for PA to meet her. I guess I am just nervous cuz it is one of my best friends and my brother. Just feel weird about it but they are adults.

Ohhh I see. Gee, you wouldn't want to be in 3rd wheel.

Ohhh I see. Gee, you wouldn't want to be in 3rd wheel.

Oh no, I wont be but I have had a bad experience with my brother dating with a good friend of mine in 2002. I dont want a repeat.

Wishes she can get a hot ten body in 2 days it takes soo long

Thinking about many things again:

- 3 hours of sleep is definitely not enough!!!
- going to the zoo was the hit of my life this year!!!
- my teeth still hurt and I'm in constant pain...
- same goes for my tendinitis
- how come I have been having nightmares about 9/11 for the past three days?!?
- when is year 2009 coming to an end? I just HATE everything about it...

*sigh* I'm feeling better now :giggle:

I am thinking about how tired I am already and it is not even 7 AM. Been up since 430 am working out, getting myself and kids dressed, eating, and blah blah.

I am ready for a Monster Energy drink!

Have a good Monday everyone!

I finally got home from my trip and am tired. Look forward to a good night's sleep! :D

I am thinking about how busy my days are... it's a change from the summer. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back