What are you thinking about? Part VIII

That I will always remeber Pearl Harbor Day b/c this is my birthday too.
I wish I could had been one day before or after this.

Thinking I should start a thread exclusively for those of us on ignore list(s). :P

That I will always remeber Pearl Harbor Day b/c this is my birthday too.
I wish I could had been one day before or after this.

Mark--Dec. 6
You--Dec. 7
TCS--Dec. 8

Despite any other negative connections to this date, I hope you enjoy your birthday today. :)

During WWII, did FDR, Patton, Eisenhower, Churchill, talk about "containing" the Nazis or Axis? Did MacArthur refer to "containing" the Japanese?

I think not.

Mark--Dec. 6
You--Dec. 7
TCS--Dec. 8

Despite any other negative connections to this date, I hope you enjoy your birthday today. :)

Thank you ! I am just missing so many people , my mom dies on Dec 28 and she always called me on my birthday . My best friend that dies b-day was Dec 12 and of course all our brave men that dies on Pear Harbor Day .

Thinking about how I did more online shopping for gifts this year than ever.

On off chance someone lives in my area who wants pit ball cross.I know some do and pup

Someone coment on White Friday first on news and I think it because it buissness and associate with paper 3third I have White insurence it kitchen stuff is usually white fridge freezer it just what it called.differance between ordinary house insurence etc.they come out mend or replace stuff.
I not hundred percent that full reason but what I seen on news..You possibly got better idea what we do than I do.nothing sinister or p.c but proberly will be now.
I did think at time be flack about it which great shame people get so het up by simple words we also have blue star days.

Going to get one of my HAs repaired today and get info from my Audi about buying 2 new ones. I'm going to be in the poorhouse soon!

Thinking about thread wdys posted made me feel sick

I'm thinking about whether Transformers get car insurance or life insurance.

I am thinking of my biker( friend):giggle:

Back