What are you thinking about? Part VIII

I'm thinking about whether Transformers get car insurance or life insurance.

Both :D one for health one for death :p

God bless you! Coming down with a cold?

Seem to be. Wasn't sure earlier today if it was a cold or allergies or just sinuses, but feeling more like a cold now. Don't think it will be a bad one though.

I often find myself thinking it's not worth the effort any more. One too many people think they know me, but they really don't. I'm not really looking forward to Holidays season.

Maybe I'll be lucky and get a date for the Holidays.
Maybe one of the ladies will be lucky and get a date with you for the holidays.

If not, they don't know what they're missing.

Just watch out for the crazed cat ladies. ;)

Thinking about my daughter's first Christmas. I'm going to spoil her rotten! :P

I often find myself thinking it's not worth the effort any more. One too many people think they know me, but they really don't. I'm not really looking forward to Holidays season.
It is worth the effort but that doesn't mean you can't take a break once in a while.

Some of those people aren't worth thinking about.

Holidays can be difficult.

This might seem like a trite suggestion but seriously it can help. That is to volunteer at an animal shelter, a toy drive for children, a homeless shelter, or any other type of project that interests you. It keeps you busy and around people or animals who appreciate what you do for them.

p.s.
Clean out your pm inbox. ;)

tooth ache seen dentist 'lets yank 2 out in january'his words just wish he stop using words like yank.he not sure if need 1or 2 yanking..Getting point I dread going he yanks teeth out each time.
2teeth yanked Christmas eve,eye surgery January
Blinding good Christmas, can neither eat or see Christmas dinner or use knife and fork oh well things could be worse at least got 1 good hand.I really think god fantastic dice roller.Stop feeling sorry for meself and pop down get flue jab 3pm yippi doo

I think when people buy underwear, they should buy one size larger so that there's no chance they will get their panties in a bunch.

tooth ache seen dentist 'lets yank 2 out in january'his words just wish he stop using words like yank.he not sure if need 1or 2 yanking..Getting point I dread going he yanks teeth out each time.
Wow, that sure doesn't sound professional or sensitive! Our dentists don't use that term.

2teeth yanked Christmas eve, eye surgery January
Blinding good Christmas, can neither eat or see Christmas dinner or use knife and fork oh well things could be worse at least got 1 good hand.I really think god fantastic dice roller.Stop feeling sorry for meself and pop down get flue jab 3pm yippi doo
I'm sorry that you're having so many problems this season. Sadly, bodily aches and pains take no holidays.

Wow, that sure doesn't sound professional or sensitive! Our dentists don't use that term.

I'm sorry that you're having so many problems this season. Sadly, bodily aches and pains take no holidays.

you so right each year brings another ache or pain or when get over certain age each day brings one.
For all young people exercise eat healthy do mile walk each day and look after your teeth wisdom I wish I taken many years ago.
ON NEWS ALL DAY about fat problem world got more dangerous than smoking but and this peeves me it only women it aimed at..I see lot of fattie men out there aim it at them too..Always the woman who apparently draining health service.Fat not problem I have I would glue me lips together if I did..
Rebs sensitive not word I using at moment only sensydine:)

Thinking about my last grandpa who is not doing well and it may not be long for his time. It's all up to the God's hands now.

Thinking about my last grandpa who is not doing well and it may not be long for his time. It's all up to the God's hands now.

Sorry to read that, Calvin, if it is his time I hope he has a peaceful passing!

Back