Man steal bodies from cemetery for religious ceremonies

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's disgusting! :mad:

Of course, if that's his culture we can't criticize it, right? :roll:

That's disgusting! :mad:

Of course, if that's his culture we can't criticize it, right? :roll:

The bodies were inside a mausoleum and we have some in an old burial hill in my city b/c the people dies from TB . I wonder if the stolen bodies had TB too. Yeah it would wrong to criticize this . :roll: I agree this very disgusting and disrespectful ! He had no regard for the families !

The bodies were inside a mausoleum and we have some in an old burial hill in my city b/c the people dies from TB . I wonder if the stolen bodies had TB too. Yeah it would wrong to criticize this . :roll: I agree this very disgusting and disrespectful ! He had no regard for the families !
In this case, I don't think the manner of burial had anything to do with the manner of death. It was popular amongst well-to-do families.

In this case, I don't think the manner of burial had anything to do with the manner of death. It was popular amongst well-to-do families.

Ok. Some boys that were going community service broke in the mausoleum and catch with the skull ! The health department had to made the bones didn't carry TB anymore. The boys were lucky the bones were safe. I think this is a disgusting thing to do people loves remains. The guy should use this own family bones !

Think people can't get lower and they do

I see no plm with it.
As long as whos bones it is, is of a person who consented.

If not it should be prohibited
But allowed if consensual
As in someone leaves their bones to be in a ritual, or. To be used for ritual objects.

Its not for the west anyway, that far removed.

Most if not all of christendom had held the bones of its saints as well as their body parts as objects of veneration and devotion.

Has anyone ever encountered a relic before?

Even to this day catholicism as well as orthodox christianity venerate relics of saints.

Which are what exctly?

Of course any art student worth her salt, would know the use of both live bodies as well as bones in their study,
We leave bodies to science every day

I see no reason why we shouldnt be able to leave our bodies to be used ritually, for religious or magickal purposes.

As for me.

I want to be left to be torn to peices by hungry dogs.

If not..
Well fine...

Mumify me like lenin .....or evita......or hell...king tut...

Ill accept nothin less...,

Is he having them in stew..This not uncommon practice

. . .

Most if not all of christendom had held the bones of its saints as well as their body parts as objects of veneration and devotion.

Has anyone ever encountered a relic before?

Even to this day catholicism as well as orthodox christianity venerate relics of saints.

Which are what exactly?
I'm a Christian and I don't venerate or worship bones or any kind of relics; that would be idolatry. Also, since all born-again believers are saints, no one Christian is more worthy or less worthy than the next.

We treat human remains with respect but we know that once the spirit leaves the body there is no power in it.

Of course any art student worth her salt, would know the use of both live bodies as well as bones in their study,
We leave bodies to science every day

I see no reason why we shouldnt be able to leave our bodies to be used ritually, for religious or magickal purposes.

As for me.

I want to be left to be torn to peices by hungry dogs.

If not..
Well fine...

Mumify me like lenin .....or evita......or hell...king tut...

Ill accept nothin less...,
Leaving bodies for research is legal. I'm not sure it's legal everywhere to leave bodies for ritual uses.

You can probably be mummified if you're willing to pay the big bucks for the process and maintenance. ;)

The creamation done on river Ganges it not unknown to take part of the body it some religious thing.
Watching woman on tv American lady addicted to eating husband ashes not much left of him.She is getting treatment along with woman who eats bed mattresses and another who eats cats fur with cat still using it..
No accounting for people's taste..I do hope the bones of these people not got family still alive tat be the cruel bit it voodo I think they do weird stuff like that
I want my body go help others if it not to worn out.

How does a corpse give consent?

Obviously prior to death...in a will, or some such

Same way. One leaves their body to science...

And just like that...they cant just snatch your remains for med sci students to chop....their is consent prior to the fact...

I see no plm with that...nor if consent was given for the use of your remains for religious or magickal rituals...

[

I'm a Christian and I don't venerate or worship bones or any kind of relics; that would be idolatry. Also, since all born-again believers are saints, no one Christian is more worthy or less worthy than the next.

Be that as it may. The largest christian sects as in catholocism and orthodoxy since their beginning have and still do. Venerate relics of their saints..

Your perticulsr sect doesnt ..cool..

But the big boys on the block do. And they due to their numbers and long history have held a rather noticible influence on the history and culture of the west.

We treat human remains with respect but we know that once the spirit leaves the body there is no power in it..

[qoute=Reba;2454759]

That is your belief. And i respect it. But plenty believe the body even after the soul departs contains a power oe magical property to it thus why itsused as relics or for other puposes..[/quote]

Leaving bodies for research is legal. I'm not sure it's legal everywhere to leave bodies for ritual uses..

No doubt..
But it should be legel to leave your body for ritual use....

You can probably be mummified if you're willing to pay the big bucks for the process and maintenance. ;)

I pulling for the wild hungry pooch idea...."-)

Last edited:
. . .
I want my body go help others if it not to worn out.
I'm a registered organ donor but I don't know if any of my organs will be healthy enough for anyone to use. :(

I'm a registered organ donor but I don't know if any of my organs will be healthy enough for anyone to use. :(
Nah, theyll just toss em around a bit and score with the basket.

Obviously prior to death...in a will, or some such

Same way. One leaves their body to science...

And just like that...they cant just snatch your remains for med sci students to chop....their is consent prior to the fact...

I see no plm with that...nor if consent was given for the use of your remains for religious or magickal rituals...
Is it legal?

If my organs no good then rest of me they can have it help others get better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back