Man steal bodies from cemetery for religious ceremonies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right.
The plm here is there are a billion other christians who are christians who do not shre your small sects take on it.

I undersand you mwy not see them as christian, but they and your sect both claim it.as such to an outsiderits what you claim to be is what ill take you as.
You are free to believe whatever you want. I just want others to be aware that not all your statements are factual.

It according to you and your sect, is inccorect. Fine. But in subjetcs like history, we should be rigourus and keep to academic standards of accepting evedence,be it written, or archeological, or cultural.
You should follow your own advice.

You have not presented any thing. You have made claims. Nothing more.
Just countering your claims.

He was the greatest and most powerfull magus.

There is no doubt...
For someone who has no bone in this fight you must have some reason for trying to demote Jesus Christ thru slander.

my husband insist he not cremated
my son asked me lastnight about this what do I want,i told him bog off I not ready to think of these things yet.
this a gloomy thread gone from necrophilia to my demise

Death is a part of life and I think it's a good idea to let your family know what your last wishes are. No one know when their last day is going to be . My daughter and her husband know what my last wishes are and I have it in my will too.

I know the saying live life as your last day because one day you be right..hubs and me got insurence so son don't pay costs..if hubs go before me I sell up take daughter and live in Wales small house flat.if I go before hubs then he have talk to my son.
I promise never put hubs into home visa versa..If I in terminal or suffering I want them go for long walk and I deal with it.i don't want be burden.If unable make decisions my son can deal with it he have to
I hope respect my donner card.you can make arrangements but comes down to next of kin.For myself I not worried but do worry about daughter but be in my sons hands.
Look at poor Mark die like that he may had family estrangment but in the end they had deal with his affairs.We made our Wills but again you can leave things to people but if need buy care then all your money be gone and Will be invalid.
it subject I hate think on because I worry so much about daughter.
it comes to us all so live your life high kicking long as possible

Now I got do bone soup or bone on toast bone pie.You got to laugh or life be awful:)

For someone who has no bone in this fight you must have some reason for trying to demote Jesus Christ thru slander.

Itsn not slander.
You should be mature enough to at the very least accept others views that may and do differ from yours, withiut the need to.declare those views to.be slander.
Its not
Its just an opinion which is equally as valid as yours.

Anyway....
Yes, i have no bone in this fight.

Itsn not slander.
You should be mature enough to at the very least accept others views that may and do differ from yours, withiut the need to.declare those views to.be slander.
Its not
Its just an opinion which is equally as valid as yours.

Anyway....
Yes, i have no bone in this fight.

I don't see why I should not respond when you insult and lie about someone who is dear and precious to me. Is it mature not to stick up for someone you love?

I don't see why I should not respond when you insult and lie about someone who is dear and precious to me. Is it mature not to stick up for someone you love?

I now see why religion is an restricted topic... Neither can prove what is what... Hoichi does not lie nor slander... Rather gives his opinion and belief... Many see things differently and no reason to become irate... I agree it is okay to stick up for someone you love; but this is belief... to me maturity is weighed in being able to openly discuss something that is completely different from your views or that may infringe on your belief...

He was the greatest and most powerfull magus.

There is no doubt...

I thought the magus was a reference to the three wise men who paid homage to Jesus.....you are free to opine; just don't distort....

[
You are free to believe whatever you want. I just want others to be aware that not all your statements are factual..

Which statements exactly in this thread that i have posted are factually incorrect.
Is it the statemnt the largest christian sects by number of adherents currently in this world venerate relics of their saints?

Is that which you find factually inccorect?

I take it youve never been to Rome, if you had clearly you would know the catholic church not just in Rome but thoughout the world for what ever their reasons venerate their relics of their saints.
So do orthodox.

Is.this what you find to be factually in error?

Facts.
Pls by all means lets discuss FACTS.

You should follow your own advice..

Indeed.

Just countering your claims.

You have not countered any claims.
But i want you to at leats try.

Countering claims with facts sbouldbe easy.
For instance i can claim
Washington d.c. is not the capitol of the usa
You can challange me and state. Your wrong.your factually incorect, im challanging your claims.

Fine

But that doesnt actually demonstrate my error.

So if indeed i am in error regqrding my post. I ask you to demonstrate with FACTS that im wrong.
If catholics and orhodox indeed do not venerate relics of their saints. Demonstrate it.
I will certainly admit my error.

Thank you.

I

I thought the magus was a reference to the three wise men who paid homage to Jesus.....you are free to opine; just don't distort....

Im not distorting anything.

Indeed the three wise men were magai...

But

There is a rather long tradition in. The western esotaric tradition of high ceromonial magick that christ was the greatest magus.

Plenty through out the millinia have been.written in it.

If you are.sencere pm me and. i can point you to a number of orders who believe just that.

As for another great magus who also believed christ was himself.the greatest magus
Look into giordarno bruno.

One of.the greatest magai who ever lived..

There is no distortion.here
My opinion differs from yours.
Cool.

As for me.
If any one is interested.

Im a buddhist (a bad one, alas i try)

Of the myosonji lineage of rinzai zen,

I did not insult.
Your free to reply, but being mature is also called for.

I stated my opinion, one in which im not alone

You then move to shut me up.

Rather then accept our differences.

Its authoritarian.

Plain and simple.

It also demonstrates to me a lack of faith in your heart for him.

I hope these words have found you well.

Which statements exactly in this thread that i have posted are factually incorrect.
You stated "most if not all" and I merely pointed out that it is not "all" Christians who venerate relics. There are many who do not.

Is it the statemnt the largest christian sects by number of adherents currently in this world venerate relics of their saints?

Is that which you find factually incorrect?
No, I never stated that. Please reread my posts.

I take it youve never been to Rome, if you had clearly you would know the catholic church not just in Rome but thoughout the world for what ever their reasons venerate their relics of their saints.
So do orthodox.
I never posted that Catholics and Orthodox don't venerate their relics and saints. Please re-read my posts.

Countering claims with facts sbouldbe easy.
For instance i can claim
Washington d.c. is not the capitol of the usa
You can challange me and state. Your wrong.your factually incorect, im challanging your claims.

Fine

But that doesnt actually demonstrate my error.
You made your claims and I countered. That's allowed.

So if indeed i am in error regqrding my post. I ask you to demonstrate with FACTS that im wrong.
Do you have FACTS to prove that you're right? (Just stick to things that were actually posted.)

If catholics and orhodox indeed do not venerate relics of their saints. Demonstrate it.
I will certainly admit my error.

Thank you.
Again, I never stated/posted such a thing. Please re-read my posts and stop misquoting me.

I did not insult.
Yes, you did. To call Jesus Christ a magus is an insult. To intentionally call anyone something lower than what they are is an insult.

Your free to reply, but being mature is also called for.
I'm not yelling, calling names, or using profanity so I don't see any problems with that.

I stated my opinion, one in which im not alone

You then move to shut me up.

Rather then accept our differences.

Its authoritarian.

Plain and simple.
There is no way that I could shut you up even if I wanted to, which I do not. I have no authority to do anything about you post. All I can do is post the other side.

It also demonstrates to me a lack of faith in your heart for him.

I hope these words have found you well.
I have total faith in Jesus Christ--I trust Him with my eternal life. I don't see how posting rebuttals to your statements indicates otherwise.

That twist won't work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back