What are you thinking about? Part VIII

My first week in junior high I witnessed two chicks fighting in the hallway. The bigger one was whooping some butt. When the principal separated them it was mom and daughter. The smaller mom’s hair was everywhere from being pulled. I was like OMFG! What did I just see?!

My first week in junior high I witnessed two chicks fighting in the hallway. The bigger one was whooping some butt. When the principal separated them it was mom and daughter. The smaller mom’s hair was everywhere from being pulled. I was like OMFG! What did I just see?!

You work at a school? I have a friend who is an assistant vice prinicpal who worked at a middle school. She has bizarre stories. I dont know how she did it. She told me that she went to see a student in the class, because a student was misbehaving and throwing chairs everywhere. A student was trying to do kung fo move, so he can look scary, but my friend didn't care. She just stood and watched him do that silly kung fo moves and made sounds. What a brat.

That was when I attended junior high circa 1980. I can still picture that girl but can’t remember her name. What a scrap!

I got tackled by the band teacher in jr. high. We were kicking the door while they were practicing. I took off running but he was faster. I’m really not sure why I did it. Stupid on my part.

Note to self. Stay indoors when the temps are near 100 degrees. Do not go swimming in fear you might boil your wiener. Not speaking for me, I’m a girl!

Back