What are you thinking about? Part VIII

havent you heard on the news? The Congress wants Congressman Hillary arrested and they have evidence this time around, but they know there are more truths to be undiscovered and Hillary's people who have worked for her covered it up/ just like obama did. Its all coming out or will be. About time some darkness in this evil world is coming to light.

And... the arrest of Pope Francis. His crimes is finally coming to a quick halt!

I have a feeling everything that Our Creator said will happen, will happen, The truth will be exposed and HIS people let go. What I mean by that, HIS chosen one that was slaves 400 years. its going to be a huge change for us in the near future.

Is this about end times because I can’t wait. It’s supposed to be like a free-for-all. :D
The end times will be nothing like we have seen or heard of, It is a lot closer than we think I truly believe. Some people don't want to believe and that is their beliefs. Others are skeptical about this which I can understand. I, on the other hand, have been doing a lot of research on this matter and yes the end times are near, very very near in fact, if we don't get right now with Our Creator, those who scoff at HIM will perish and back to dust they will. It will be like they never existed. His Chosen will be separated first and then judge after that then other nations will be judged. It's going to be interesting how this event takes place and once it does, things will be like it was right from the beginning. Everything we know and was taught will be no more but a new mind and live with right and just. Not the evil world we are living in today.

The end times will be nothing like we have seen or heard of, It is a lot closer than we think I truly believe. Some people don't want to believe and that is their beliefs. Others are skeptical about this which I can understand. I, on the other hand, have been doing a lot of research on this matter and yes the end times are near, very very near in fact, if we don't get right now with Our Creator, those who scoff at HIM will perish and back to dust they will. It will be like they never existed. His Chosen will be separated first and then judge after that then other nations will be judged. It's going to be interesting how this event takes place and once it does, things will be like it was right from the beginning. Everything we know and was taught will be no more but a new mind and live with right and just. Not the evil world we are living in today.
I plan on heading to Alaska. Live off the land. :D

I plan on heading to Alaska. Live off the land. :D
you can run but you cant hide ;) hehe. But in all seriousness... If you want to live after all is said and done, the only way is through YAHUAH himself. Read Isaiah 43:11 :)
BTW Alaska I heard is a beautiful country, I have a deaf friend that lives there. However.... I would not want to live there, too cold for me. :P

you can run but you cant hide ;) hehe. But in all seriousness... If you want to live after all is said and done, the only way is through YAHUAH himself. Read Isaiah 43:11 :)
BTW Alaska I heard is a beautiful country, I have a deaf friend that lives there. However.... I would not want to live there, too cold for me. :P
Wait. Who’s Yahuah?

The sweat busting out of my ears ought to be a clue. Lol

It is just the busy time of year for me.
Hope you are doing well. :)
I am, thank you. It was very hot here too. Today’s a bit cooler for a change.

Back