What are you thinking about? Part VIII

How I have a weird neighbor who likes to mow a little section of my front yard even though he’s been told not to, many times. There is a landscape pattern to the yard and he’s ruining it. I need to get the association involved. RME.

Thinking my credit card company may contact me about the 10 Amtrak tickets I just bought today. 5 different days in July, August & Sept.

They must think this is a clever ad. I want to cancel Xfinity now. Like I won’t buy a Subaru because their ads cater towards Libs. I’ll buy Honda instead.

They must think this is a clever ad. I want to cancel Xfinity now. Like I won’t buy a Subaru because their ads cater towards Libs. I’ll buy Honda instead.

What will buy if you cancel Xfinity? I have no idea what’s Xfinity lol

I don't buy things based on commercials, ads, who they "lean to" or any other such subjective stuff. I buy things based on usability, quality, reviews (sometimes), price.

I also am tired of all these STUPID names for both political parties. Libs, democRats, Repuglicans etc... no need for that stuff... you can get your point across without denigrating anyone.

Like this older ad. Subaru thinks this is cute. My Pop would have hit me with a belt for being this dumb.

Maybe YouTube isn’t allowed here. It’s the commercial where the kids are washing the inside of the car with a bucket and hose. Then use toothpaste inside as well. Not clever or cool. Stupid.

Thinkng of hitting the pawn shop for a used keyboard going back to my first talent playing music. I would love to play drums hehe

Thinkng of hitting the pawn shop for a used keyboard going back to my first talent playing music. I would love to play drums hehe
I always wanted a drum set from the Sears catalog. I had a lot of energy to burn. Parents said nah.

I wanted to be in a band in jr high school, I was in class, but for some reason... they pulled me out and never told me WHY!?

I demand an explanation :lol::razz::wtf:

Back