What are you thinking about? Part VIII

Yea, I am doing well.

Just shocked at the two hurricanes leaving behind so much destruction. Hope all of the ADers living in Florida and Texas are doing ok.

Yeah I feel so bad for people in Florida and Texas! There are more hurricanes coming soon! I hope not bad!

Thinking about ordering new glasses online for the first time. My eye doctor told me my glasses are too strong. That means I have some eye improvement and lens will be thinner. Woot, woot!

Well, I had no idea one could have eye sight improvement. Like hearing loss, once its gone, it aint coming back. Thats new to me.

Well, I had no idea one could have eye sight improvement. Like hearing loss, once its gone, it aint coming back. Thats new to me.

It's possible for eyesight and hearing to improve- to a degree... and depending on WHY the vision or hearing loss in the first place. I can say that my vision acuity did improve when I had the lens implants done. Prior to that my vision without glasses was 20/200 or thereabouts- the big E was about the only thing I could see clearly... could see things in general but not read. After, my acuity went to 20/70ish without glasses AND I could see/identify people much easier as well as see/read from a distance (if the lettering was big enough)- or see my digital alarm clock clearly.

Thinking about people in Puerto Rico and surrounding areas being hit again with a powerful hurricane, and the people in Mexico being hit with a powerful (7.1) earthquake. :(

Thinking about people in Puerto Rico and surrounding areas being hit again with a powerful hurricane, and the people in Mexico being hit with a powerful (7.1) earthquake. :(

Hurricane and earthquake has been really active recently. :(

Thinking of all these natural disasters happening all at one time . Pray each day for everyone and everything.

I am interested in learning to join a rescue class. They are taught in local areas.

Stopping at various gas stations will just net you picking up a bug. I've slept for the last three days!!

I had a flu shot. My arm is sore. Did anyone's arm hurts after the shot?

It's possible for eyesight and hearing to improve- to a degree... and depending on WHY the vision or hearing loss in the first place. I can say that my vision acuity did improve when I had the lens implants done. Prior to that my vision without glasses was 20/200 or thereabouts- the big E was about the only thing I could see clearly... could see things in general but not read. After, my acuity went to 20/70ish without glasses AND I could see/identify people much easier as well as see/read from a distance (if the lettering was big enough)- or see my digital alarm clock clearly.

That's cool, @DeafDucky. I am curious. Do you have to use eye drops to keep your eyes moist? My mother has lens implants and has to use eye drops daily. That goes for Lasik patients, too.

I have read plenty of personal anecdotes that some of them have improved their sight based on a diet. I don't know how it happened, but what I know is that I have adjusted my diet and cut off processed food, refined carbs, refined sugars, etc. I have been eating clean. At first I thought my sight was getting worse. I went to see my eye doctor for full eye exam. My eyes are very healthy, according to her. My new glasses and sunglasses will be arriving in mails in a few days. I can't wait to try them. Eye strain is driving me crazy. Argh...

All of my relatives and friends are okay down there. One of my cousins was in the middle of the street and the pieces of wall came off of the building. She is pretty freaked out by that. She packed her bags immediately and went to stay with her friend. The biggest problem is some of the lines are not working right now. Hospitals need more doctors and nurses.

All of my relatives and friends are okay down there. One of my cousins was in the middle of the street and the pieces of wall came off of the building. She is pretty freaked out by that. She packed her bags immediately and went to stay with her friend. The biggest problem is some of the lines are not working right now. Hospitals need more doctors and nurses.
Scary! I am glad your family is safe. One horrible nightmare.
I have family in Mexico not in Mexico city they live else where. I live in quake state.

Scary! I am glad your family is safe. One horrible nightmare.
I have family in Mexico not in Mexico city they live else where. I live in quake state.

I have friends and relatives in Nuevo Laredo, Mexico and Moreles states. They're safe, and their homes are undamaged. They're busy to help out others. I can't go down to help out since my passport just expired. What I can do is donate money. I am so glad many homes, hotels and restaurants are offering free meals, free wi-fi, beds, etc. I just learned public and private hospitals are offering free assistance to injured people, which is great.

That's cool, @DeafDucky. I am curious. Do you have to use eye drops to keep your eyes moist? My mother has lens implants and has to use eye drops daily. That goes for Lasik patients, too.

Yes I had to do drops for a while immediately after the surgery. After a couple of months, no more- but it's been so long so don't recall exactly what and how long lol. I don't remember mom or aunt having to do drops though other than antibiotic drops. I had to have drops for glaucoma though.

Now...I have drops for dry eye (yay...?). I spent nearly 20 years taking drops for glaucoma but it worsened my seasonal allergies (my theory) to the point where my eyes would super dry/crusty between March and September... So..between stopping those and finding out that I actually DON'T have glaucoma (long story as to why as technically in the earlier years the dx made sense) so no more med drops... it did improve but still deal with dry eye.

Depends on the person I suppose.. with me I think the dry eye happened because of getting older and the number of eye surgeries I've had in my lifetime. But.. the lens implants are going strong- 23 years in left and 28 in the right.

*deleted: dumbass post of the year*

Last edited:
Bronyahill Hello latest news about free bonus money from WCRB for deaf people in USA only email me now to tell you how to get it.
83785.jpg

HELLO I AM DEAF ANY DEAF NEED A FAST MONEY I HAVE POWERBALL SECRET MESSAGE ME AT MY EMAIL lindaben365@gmail.com

Tell us here. We would love to know your secret! Yes, please!
Why would you post a scam? It is bullshit!

I have friends and relatives in Nuevo Laredo, Mexico and Moreles states. They're safe, and their homes are undamaged. They're busy to help out others. I can't go down to help out since my passport just expired. What I can do is donate money. I am so glad many homes, hotels and restaurants are offering free meals, free wi-fi, beds, etc. I just learned public and private hospitals are offering free assistance to injured people, which is great.
That's awesome of the restaurants to offer food and others . My family in Mexico are miles away from Mexico City. Earthquakes are no picnic.

Had a flyer from daughters school about early release day coming up last week. All week long the school has been calling reminding parents about half day on Friday and raising money. I made arrangements to leave work early today to meet the bus. Turns out it is HAT day and students can wear a hat in school for $2 to raise money for school. Early release is next week...

Back