What are you thinking about? Part VIII

I did not know that. I promise I won't drown you. I'd rather just go swimming. And see fireworks.
Awww, you don't want to feel the earth move?
Never mind, I am presently landlocked but will try to escape the surly bonds of it.
Good to see you again, kiddo.

Not gonna go there. Does that mean that the remaining sailors are deafies like us? *muttering*

Thinking how I hate the forum software when it leaves a "ghost" post in my reply box after I deleted it (and did not post it).

yeah!...I did a response (post) and hit enter instead of post reply...next day or so...I saw my post looking very ghostly...LOL...so I did hit post reply and it showed up...

^^ understand all too well. My sleeping patterns are so screwed up again...:/

I had the biggest two nightmares and I can't get these out of my head!

of first dream was: my best friend and i was abused by someone else in an elevator! and nobody could help us and we wrote everyone!

in second dream: a terrorist in turkey(who did the all terror attacks) announced that people against him will die and then asked me if i want to stay or not and i said no because i was so scared to die! so he put me on greece island(wtf) to work,if i wont work ill be dead with too many people,i sold my country because i was afraid :(

We are marching in the streets again. Look for me on the Seattle news. :afro:

Back