What are you thinking about Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope that is the case, but..........don't put the warm clothes too far away. April is a cruel month you know.

Cold and windy here today.

Pleases don't remind ! I know we had snow storm in April . :roll: But a person can daydream for spring. :giggle:

thinking "geez grandma, why are you coming tomorrow?!" I was going to use the photography lab dark room to make prints of a couple of pictures and finish working on the photography project that's due Monday (I missed Wednesday class as I was at home sick with strep throat augh!!!). oy. hopefully I can sneak away by 1 or 2ish, should give me just enough time to make a contact print of my negatives and 2 prints for the project.

Except Cheech and Chong LOL :giggle:
420.gif

I am thinking that joint is huge ! LOL !

Thinking how lucky I am that my CI survived it's first accidental shower. I noticed it pretty quick and placed it in the Zephyr...thankfully it still works.

I've been studying ASL so much that I sign in my sleep. When trying to fall asleep, instead of counting sheep, I sign as many words as I remember.....then peacefull doze off.

Thinking how lucky I am that my CI survived it's first accidental shower. I noticed it pretty quick and placed it in the Zephyr...thankfully it still works.

I've been studying ASL so much that I sign in my sleep. When trying to fall asleep, instead of counting sheep, I sign as many words as I remember.....then peacefull doze off.

I've been caught out in the rain with mine I take it all part before putting it in the dryer just in case moisture got in the cracks of it.

I've been caught out in the rain with mine I take it all part before putting it in the dryer just in case moisture got in the cracks of it.

My CI went into the shower with me. When I put my head back to wash my hair......OHHHHHHH NOOOOOO!!!!!! So it got pretty wet. I took the battery off and put the whole thing with the battery in the Zephyr. First time I got my CI wet in three years. I've only used the Zephyr a few times, just glad I had one for this occassion. It was bound to happen sometime, especially when I'm still half asleep.:giggle:

SilverRoxy, you we're right. The Tropicana hotel is beautiful inside. Wow! Oh..we didn't bring the kids...just ny hubby and I. We are back in the rrelaxing before we go to a nightclub called Boogie Nights in the city. We haven't gone dancing in so long. Today was sooo foggt but tmw is supposed to be nice so we will go there again tmw.

Ohh...That is romantic!! Have fun!! Harrah's hotel has beautiful pool. They have pool after the dark club. Here is info: https://www.caesars.com/pool-after-dark/events

I trying get hang of ipod if not so expensive I chuck it out window..i cant get a search engine on it

I trying get hang of ipod if not so expensive I chuck it out window..i cant get a search engine on it

Just type "Google" into the address bar and it will give you links. Then you can bookmark it.

Just type "Google" into the address bar and it will give you links. Then you can bookmark it.

thanks is that all to it.. I have face time which main reason for getting it and only works if I put my thumb print on it...it really cool just wish I not so stupid

thanks is that all to it.. I have face time which main reason for getting it and only works if I put my thumb print on it...it really cool just wish I not so stupid

Caz, sounds like you have an Apple product...Facetime is pretty cool but you need WiFi for it to work.....you know that, right?

I'm thinking about my neighbor, and how sad I'm feeling as I watch her pack up and moving out. We've been neighbors for 29 years. Her husband died about nine months ago, she has found a smaller place, easier to take care of.

I've watched her children and then the grandchildren grow up, they have just seemed like part of my family.

Oh well, time for a new family, and something different.

I'm thinking about my neighbor, and how sad I'm feeling as I watch her pack up and moving out. We've been neighbors for 29 years. Her husband died about nine months ago, she has found a smaller place, easier to take care of.

I've watched her children and then the grandchildren grow up, they have just seemed like part of my family.

That is sad. I hope your new neighbors will be nice and make good friends.

That is hard to have a happen , this is happening at my condo too I had a neighbor I really liked , she was 90 yo when she moved out her husband dies a few years . I was looking out for her when she got ill . Will you be able to visit your friend or is she moving too far way? I bet you'll be having your new liking you right away.

Caz, sounds like you have an Apple product...Facetime is pretty cool but you need WiFi for it to work.....you know that, right?

I use cellular connection on Facetime all the time. It does not require wifi.

I use cellular connection on Facetime all the time. It does not require wifi.

Tousi, you're a little behind these days - we can now use FaceTime over 4G these days. ;)

Ohh...That is romantic!! Have fun!! Harrah's hotel has beautiful pool. They have pool after the dark club. Here is info: https://www.caesars.com/pool-after-dark/events

Friday night at the club was enough for us. We spent Sat night relaxing with a campfire back at the campgrounds. Besides my back and feet were killing me since we walked from the Garden Basin all the way to Steel Pier and that was like and hour and half of walking and then walking back since we parked there. Ugh...my back is still killing me.

Finally.....switched back to AT&T Uverse. Wave....was horrible.

im thinking about someone that i would def dearly to holds to...

yes I knew that lol..question when I on train long journey it always say free wifii (notice on train carrage)yet also told got pay for it..i tried on my hateful phone and all I got was ANGLIA viva railways nothing else unable go any further..i hoping with ipad I can get some where with it..i see people with ipads watching stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back