What are you thinking about Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish Comcast had told we that I needed a new cable box for my new TV so my CC would come in on all the stations! I got a new cable box a few days ago and now have CC on my Movies stations . I told the woman at Comcast store my problem too when I was there paying my bill. Damn all this time I could of had CC ! I had called Comcast as soon as my CC were not working on my new TV and called back a few times b/c FCC told me it was Comcast fault the stations had no CC. So if anyone has a new TV and not getting any CC made sure you have don't have an old cable box.

We are taking the boat out tomorrow!!!! The lake we go to is actually full.......for now.
90º weekend....I see a sunburn in my near future.

Big storm is a'coming...tornado watches too...took a ride to Subway....don't want to get caught cooking and the electric goes out...so far it's just windy and a little drizzle on my side of town...the Southside is drenched with rain and wind....so knocking on wood...hate to be in the dark and no A/C....

Im thinkin deep thinkin
Fatties a burnin
About aliens...about stars...
Deafies in outer space, on other planets...signing but different ...
webed eyes. 4 fingers, three tbumbs..its strange
Deafie aliens....
They thnNk were stranger...but they like our pot..
So the come...
And abduct us, to experiment alien ci...no work on us...i wonder why.....
Need light....

Booked my homebound trip. 3 airports, 2 takeoffs & landings. Then a commuter train from the airport to Amtrak station and a long-distance train in a roomette. If I don't nap all day in the lounge at the train station, may walk around Chicago a bit. May be meeting a train friend for lunch too, if he's not working.

Booked my homebound trip. 3 airports, 2 takeoffs & landings. Then a commuter train from the airport to Amtrak station and a long-distance train in a roomette. If I don't nap all day in the lounge at the train station, may walk around Chicago a bit. May be meeting a train friend for lunch too, if he's not working.

So when does your journey begin? Sounds like a nice trip and seeing the new grandbaby, priceless!

That's a nice adventure... hope all the trip will be smooth.

So when does your journey begin? Sounds like a nice trip and seeing the new grandbaby, priceless!

I leave the east coast on May 9th and return on May 17th. The trip back will be interesting as it will be my first red-eye flight. I get into Chicago at 5:30 AM. :shock:

Dang, just when the weather should be "perfect". :lol: Next year I'm visiting them in February. :P

Wow some of you have big travel plans. Hope it is fun and exciting for all of you !

image.jpg
Lake full, upper 80's, boat ran great....awesome day.

Sounds like it all worked out for you with the boating and maybe a bit of tan... ;)

We had an amazing day....hopefully we can do it again Friday. Hubby has the day off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back