What are you thinking about Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking about my lunch with Calvin yesterday. We had a great time, it was nice to finally meet him. He was so patient with my signing and taught me a lot. Definitely inspired to keep learning.
Oh lucky you!

Glad you two had a nice time, couldn't have happened to a nicer pair of people :).

(both of whom would be cool to meet someday if ever).

Glad you two had a nice time, couldn't have happened to a nicer pair of people :).

Except Cheech and Chong LOL :giggle:
420.gif

Now I am lost..who is "her"? I am stumped now...I thought you were all talking about me until now...ooops

me to is stumped is it me bc i don't always get back bc got stupid computer and more stupid is me.pages don't flip back well can take ages so give up and carry on the page i is on also types in me worst English.i got dollop of parnoia today

me to is stumped is it me bc i don't always get back bc got stupid computer and more stupid is me.pages don't flip back well can take ages so give up and carry on the page i is on also types in me worst English.i got dollop of parnoia today

Don't worry Caz, not you.

Don't worry Caz, not you.

thank god for that....i thinking about beetroot cake which got me thinking of carrot and courgette cakes(had all three today)i wonder what other veggi cakes not cabbage or sprouts i wonder tomato cake swedes parsnips cakes if anyone made cake of different veg like know what not including pumkin or butter squash

Oh lucky you!

(both of whom would be cool to meet someday if ever).

Thank you, I would love to meet you too some day.

SilverRoxy, you we're right. The Tropicana hotel is beautiful inside. Wow! Oh..we didn't bring the kids...just ny hubby and I. We are back in the rrelaxing before we go to a nightclub called Boogie Nights in the city. We haven't gone dancing in so long. Today was sooo foggt but tmw is supposed to be nice so we will go there again tmw.

I can't wait to do flea market tomorrow. I know that I'll spend like crazy there.
Heh, heh. We're doing the opposite today. We're having a yard sale to downsize our stuff. Our sale is part of a whole neighborhood-wide yard sale, so lots of people showing up.

Too bad you couldn't be here. We sold two bikes. :)

Heh, heh. We're doing the opposite today. We're having a yard sale to downsize our stuff. Our sale is part of a whole neighborhood-wide yard sale, so lots of people showing up.

Too bad you couldn't be here. We sold two bikes. :)

Great job!!! Congratulations on the sales!!!

Just maybe and this is a big MAYBE I can finally pack up my winter gears .
I think spring has finally arrived about 2 weeks late.

Just maybe and this is a big MAYBE I can finally pack up my winter gears .
I think spring has finally arrived about 2 weeks late.

I hope that is the case, but..........don't put the warm clothes too far away. April is a cruel month you know.

Cold and windy here today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back