What are you thinking about Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
My niece starts her senior year today.

Thinking that I cant believe my little one will start 3rd grade today!

Thinking that I cant believe my little one will start 3rd grade today!

Thinking why so many of us are awake at this crazy hour???

For me I fell asleep with my CI on and heard the message come through from Ireland. Now I definitely need sleep, many many hours of it too

Thinking why so many of us are awake at this crazy hour???

For me I fell asleep with my CI on and heard the message come through from Ireland. Now I definitely need sleep, many many hours of it too

It is 5:33 am...I am going to work two hours early. It is my first day with my students at my new job. I am still very unfamiliar with their program. It is nothing like I used in my 10 years of teaching so I feel like a first year teacher.

About an ex that won't go away UGH What part of DIVORCE don't she understand :mad2:

Sadly, just because you divorce them, doesn't change the underlying reasons you did so…

Hopefully it'll be less frequent as time goes on.

Shel, good <belated> luck wishes for today!

Angel, new car looks sweet!

Chicago, very interesting machine, looks kinda fun.

I'm thinking the various chores I have to do today.

It is 5:33 am...I am going to work two hours early. It is my first day with my students at my new job. I am still very unfamiliar with their program. It is nothing like I used in my 10 years of teaching so I feel like a first year teacher.

Yay.. Wishing you a lot of luck and have fun!

I'm thinking about my Princess outfit.

TCS and I have been invited to a birthday party for a little girl who is a foster child of a couple at church. All the invitations request guests dress as princes and princesses. I think that part was intended for the kid guests only (we are like grandparent guests). However, we will amaze them. TCS and I plan to attend as Scottish royalty (not authentically but fantasy). TCS has his black kilt, black shirt (kind of pirate style), Scottish shoes, socks, and garters, and real sword (in a sheath, on a belt). I have a long black Celtic dress with the long, puffy sleeves and laced up bodice. All we need to find are a couple of crowns, maybe this afternoon at Party City.

:lol:

I'm thinking about my Princess outfit.

TCS and I have been invited to a birthday party for a little girl who is a foster child of a couple at church. All the invitations request guests dress as princes and princesses. I think that part was intended for the kid guests only (we are like grandparent guests). However, we will amaze them. TCS and I plan to attend as Scottish royalty (not authentically but fantasy). TCS has his black kilt, black shirt (kind of pirate style), Scottish shoes, socks, and garters, and real sword (in a sheath, on a belt). I have a long black Celtic dress with the long, puffy sleeves and laced up bodice. All we need to find are a couple of crowns, maybe this afternoon at Party City.

:lol:

You will have to post some photos of this!

If Market Basket is going last much longer , the two cousins still had not agreed on a buyout yet. People are really bummed out about having to shop at Shaw's. You can hear people mumblings about how the prices are at Shaw's.

I'm thinking about how whacked up my day has been. At least I'm in a good place, and am safe. I did check on-line for when the power is expected to be restored, and they say around 5 AM tomorrow.

I'm thinking about how whacked up my day has been. At least I'm in a good place, and am safe. I did check on-line for when the power is expected to be restored, and they say around 5 AM tomorrow.

In the meantime, where will all of the clientele sleep?

In the meantime, where will all of the clientele sleep?

Home. We came back to pick up some stuff for bathing and things, and we discovered the power had been restored. I think we're good now. I think that 5 AM outage is Comcast related.

how annoyed I am about my work.
I get told they need my help and to come early, so I do. Well 90 percent of the time I just sit there doing nothing.
Thanks work :D So I am thinking of work and wanting to quit but that won't happen because it took me long enough to find a job so I should stick with this one.

A little bummed.....I knew it was going to happen but I now know for sure.

My daughter is not coming home from Ireland. They have decided to stay, get jobs and do as much traveling as they can. I raised her to be very independent and that is just who she is. She was going to visit in October but that is not happening either. I will see her at Christmas.

I'm a little surprised because her boyfriend is super close to his family and his sister is having a baby soon. He is coming to visit his family soon but my daughter is going to stay, finish her thesis etc.

Home. We came back to pick up some stuff for bathing and things, and we discovered the power had been restored. I think we're good now. I think that 5 AM outage is Comcast related.

Guess I need to be more direct: where would they have gone had the power not been restored?

Guess I need to be more direct: where would they have gone had the power not been restored?

A place over in Albany Park. That's where we were about to head to when we saw the power had been restored. Had we not found that, we would have headed over there in about 20 minutes.

I'm thinking about taking some photos west of here. I still have a lot of photos to take, and would like to get as many as I can before it gets colder, and harder to travel. I've been mainly focusing on LSD photos, but I think it's time to expand a little bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back