What are you thinking about Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
:hug: Hope your daughter will be there soon!

Thank you! She got her a little after I posted my comment , there has been so many accidents lately on the highway with drunk drivers that I worry if my daughter and granddaughter run late and my nephew was with them too.

:DGood ! Have a fun time together!

We went out to eat and I had a lobster , not to worry it was not a rare one.
The kids wanted ice cream so we went to get some and walked around a bit.
The kids wanted to go to the pool too so my daughter did not stay too long . My nephew was staying with my daughter so her daughter could spend couple of days with her cousin. The two are very close but do not live close , it's too bad b/c they really love one another. I think that is very sweet b/c I really never was close to any of my cousins . The kids go back to school soon . Damn summer went by fast!

Wishing I hadn't had salsa and a glass of milk shortly before running. I really know better than that.

Met someone nice at ASL practice. Not sure I'll see her again, quite a few deaf people in the area go to this place, and she just happened to stop in.

Thinking how I'm blessed with good luck again. Since my eReader issues popped up after a software update, they're going to send me a goodwill replacement even though I've had the eReader over 3 years.

I'm thinking of those affected by the 6.0 magnitude earthquake. I hope for the best for them.

don't waste your time on someone who does not want to put in the same amount of effort or time into a relationship because it causes nothing but hurt you.

My new car........2014 Nissan Maxima

image.jpg

No clue why my pictures have those lines through it????

image.jpg

I think this picture is a little clearer.

We are going to get a GPS installed in the dash and the backup camera. If anyone has any recommendations that would be great.

Is your camera an old one or a new one? If it's an old one, that possibly might be why, but don't take my word for it, though, cause I'm no expert on cameras.

Mark I was using my Iphone 4S....I think I was downloading too many pictures at one time.

Mark I was using my Iphone 4S....I think I was downloading too many pictures at one time.

Ah, yes. That has happened to me before. In fact, I uploaded 51 photos to Photobucket earlier today, and if I may make a suggestion for extra room, that would be one. I also have a 16 GB SD Micro Card for additional storage (come to think of it, I think that's nearly full), so I am able to store a lot of photos a few different ways.

I am thinking my dog is trying to tell me it's time to go to bed and he is right.

About an ex that won't go away UGH What part of DIVORCE don't she understand :mad2:

Love it!...the color, the headlights and the rims are to die for!....Congrats!

Thanks RR, the picture looks like the car is white but it is Pearl color. When the sun hit's it has some pretty colors.

Thinking about the fact that there's about 5 weeks left of warmer weather before things begin to cool off considerably. With that in mind, I'll be plenty busy.

Last Saturday, while stopped and taking a photo of one of the buildings near Lake Shore Drive, I saw this:

6771.jpg

I was like :wtf: and :shock: that such a thing existed.

Thinking that I cant believe my little one will start 3rd grade today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back