What are you thinking about Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Hershey Store sound yummy! Do they made the candy there too?
We have a bakery not far from my condo and they use to made really yummy chocolate cake and you could smell chocolate a mile away . Have fun , I will be looking forward to seeing your new photos.

How about the smell of potato chips cooking? Kas Potato Chips started where I live and when they first started they were close to where an aunt of mine worked. At that size they even sold them before they were completely cool so she and some of her co-workers would sometimes buy them warm to have with their lunch.

When I was in grade school and for quite a number of years after that they had a larger plant in a residential area. We only lived a couple blocks from it and the smell made most of us hungry. It was about 4 blocks from the grade school I went to and we were taken on a tour of it and got to eat some chips right of the belt before they were cooled. Those warm ones are the best.

I forget what year they were sold and the very big company that bought them closed the plant and moved production somewhere else.

How about the smell of potato chips cooking? Kas Potato Chips started where I live and when they first started they were close to where an aunt of mine worked. At that size they even sold them before they were completely cool so she and some of her co-workers would sometimes buy them warm to have with their lunch.

When I was in grade school and for quite a number of years after that they had a larger plant in a residential area. We only lived a couple blocks from it and the smell made most of us hungry. It was about 4 blocks from the grade school I went to and we were taken on a tour of it and got to eat some chips right of the belt before they were cooled. Those warm ones are the best.

I forget what year they were sold and the very big company that bought them closed the plant and moved production somewhere else.

I think I would rather smell chocolate cakes baking.

Thinking about old girlfriend now that someone posted from Guam.

My daughter asked me to send her some videos of her, so found my old archive when I converted tapes to vcd. Big trip through the swayback machine seeing when we were all together and they were little. Even found some baby shots of the middle one. Also the oldest's first steps.

Yep but we didn't have a bakery that close and even though I am now in a different part of town still don't.

We have a landfill that been giving off hydrogen sulfide gas for 11 yo off and on so I like being able to chocolate cakes baking instead of rotten eggs and burnt sulfide when I go outside.

But I'm thinking I'm glad this long rotten day has ended. Started out oversleeping as I couldn't hear my alarm. Made me late for work. Then my radiator goes out in my car. Luckily the auto shop is by work.
Had rough day hearing anything. Then right before I was supposed to head to dr appt my boss hands me last minute work load and then leaves. I was half hour late to appt driving in rush hour to get there. And all this while recovering from bad case of dehydration. I'm thinking someone put a curse on me.

Odd. Just the other day I swore I smelled something sweet baking. Not sure what it was, but it got me hungry.

I took my dog out and I sat on my deck for a bit and I could smell the chocolate cakes baking , the bakery cook all night long ,my dog was smell the cakes too. I went the house b/c I was getting hungry for chocolate cake and so was my dog.

I took my dog out and I sat on my deck for a bit and I could smell the chocolate cakes baking , the bakery cook all night long ,my dog was smell the cakes too. I went the house b/c I was getting hungry for chocolate cake and so was my dog.

I smelled it on Damen, which is rare. More likely to smell it downtown, but it does depend on when you go there, though. Last time I did smell it, smelled like cotton candy.

I smelled it on Damen, which is rare. More likely to smell it downtown, but it does depend on when you go there, though. Last time I did smell it, smelled like cotton candy.

I hope you can't gain weight smelling food cooking all the time. :giggle:

I hope you can't gain weight smelling food cooking all the time. :giggle:

Nope, because I rarely head downtown. The last time I was down there was in May. Now that I have plans to head back 4 months later, I'm pretty sure I'll smell it, especially if there's a festival going on, and that reminds me, I need to check for those, and see if the #151 bus will be rerouted this weekend

Was going through a bunch of old emails with a girl I was mad about. Just hit me that I sent a bunch of love notes to her work account. Normally, that wouldn't be a big deal, except she worked for Enron and all their email was subpoenaed. :lol:

Thinking about the recent Chase Bank security breach. Just what has this world gotten to?

Thinking how that going back to work makes me go online less. However, it is nice to do that on a Saturday morning with my coffee. Nice way to relax to catch up on AD and FB.

Thinking about finding an easy crochet pattern for making a baby blanket...or use the one I used for my first grandchild. And what color yarn to get since I don't know the baby's gender yet. My daughter prefers a gender neutral color anyway.

I saw this one last night and liked it.

790-411a.jpg

Homespun® Yarn: Mixed Berries (Homespun<SUP>® </SUP>) at Lion Brand Yarn

Thinking about finding an easy crochet pattern for making a baby blanket...or use the one I used for my first grandchild. And what color yarn to get since I don't know the baby's gender yet. My daughter prefers a gender neutral color anyway.

I saw this one last night and liked it.

790-411a.jpg

Homespun® Yarn: Mixed Berries (Homespun<SUP>® </SUP>) at Lion Brand Yarn

I never really got into that blue is for boys and pink is for girls junk. I just brought a nice color , do you know what color the mother like . The baby does not care what color he/she wear . The color you posted is nice.
A friend showed me how to knit a blanket for my baby , I use multicolor yarn and I thought my baby would be married by the time I finish the
blanket.

I can never seem to start thread so I put it here cos I am thinking about it.
I watch big brother it program about people living in a house for three months no form of entertainment apart from tasks asked from big brothetr...we have celebrity big brother on now with actor Gary Busey..THIis 70yr old man HOH due to accident with bit of brain damage...the other contestends have bullied laughed been generally cruel to him due to his hearing...I very surprised and saddened this has happened on screen..Redeeming thing is british public can see it and vote for him everyweek

Gary Busey-- not sure if they are picking on his hearing or what but overall he comes off as a guy off his rocker. I don't know how much of that is attributed to his brain injury or how much is attributed to his personality but these days not many people take him seriously. He was on Celebrity Apprentice here in the US a while ago. His behavior was atrocious to where HE himself did a lot of bullying, meanness and anger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back