What are you thinking about Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking it will be a long day today as something went wrong with the suv last night and called for a tow. Will have to talk to mechanic in a little bit.
Ugh! That's no fun. :(

When I moved from analog to digital I started having a much much harder time listening to music. But since I'm moved from severe loss to profound? Fehgedaboudit. I don't think even having analogs would help.

I don't blame you for listening to so much :D I would too. I've never had aids with boots or wires or loops or whatever they're called. If is had then with my Oticon when my loss was severe I wonder if it would have helped my digital not make music sound like shit :)

I love the way you typed Fehgedaboudit to say "forget about it!" lol, its amusing, its' really cool

The weather reports lied abut warm it would be today , it sure does not feel like 60 degrees today.
And that Easter bunny must had come early for my dog Marty as there is freshly 'made' rabbit poop on some leaves . A doggie Easter basket!

They can be referred to or introduced as "former President" but not be addressed face-to-face as "President Blah-blah." One would say, "Mr. Lincoln, how do you feel about…." But one would NOT say, "President Lincoln, how do you feel about…." One would make an introduction as "Please meet former President of the United States, Mr. Abraham Lincoln."

Those presidents who were also military officers could be addressed as General Washington, General Eisenhower, etc.

Yeah , people that are no longer a 'mayor' are called Mayor whatever.

I love the way you typed Fehgedaboudit to say "forget about it!" lol, its amusing, its' really cool

I like it :) but I can't take credit for it, that's like a New York Italian thing.

Last edited:
When I moved from analog to digital I started having a much much harder time listening to music. But since I'm moved from severe loss to profound? Fehgedaboudit. I don't think even having analogs would help.

I don't blame you for listening to so much :D I would too. I've never had aids with boots or wires or loops or whatever they're called. If is had then with my Oticon when my loss was severe I wonder if it would have helped my digital not make music sound like shit :)

yup. I agree. it was a huge adjustment from analog to digital. if you're more into music most of time... then stick with analog as the sound is more natural.

or... keep both unless your analog HA is broken

Why men cheat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm thinking about what I need to keep or get rid of. Doing spring cleaning and by the look of the stuff I have - urgh, it makes me want to crawl under the blanket to avoid it but nooooo, I gotta do it lol

Thinking in a few minutes, I'm going to light up and post the thoughts of a high HoH person..lol Making dinner before I take my stuff out in the back yard and toke. :)

Moral falling , I suppose .

Meh. More like insecurity. A lot of time cheating has to do with how the other person makes them feel about themselves. Like, more powerful, more sexy, whatever, because their ego needs the stroking.

Also sometimes people are with partners they don't really want to be with. Not really. But it's safe, it's comfortable, and easy, but not very fulfilling. They're too scared to leave, so they try to get the best of both worlds.

Lots of reasons, excuses. Bit it's certainly not limited to men. Oh no.

Meh. More like insecurity. A lot of time cheating has to do with how the other person makes them feel about themselves. Like, more powerful, more sexy, whatever, because their ego needs the stroking.

There are a list of reasons why married couples cheat. In this case, the husband cheated on his wife.

Temptations, having a little fun won't hurt ,and the list can go on.

Since you brought up women, insecurity is one reason. Perhaps, she's feeling unloved by her husband. Like, I said, there are bunches of various reasons.

The human body is strange looking, weird structure. My legs are tingly in the knee caps, the area around my knee pains, I wonder if it's converting the pain feeling and inverting it to a good feeling feel. Why does this youtube buffering circle keep spinning even though the video isn't buffering but playing. can't stop staring at it.

The human body is strange looking, weird structure. My legs are tingly in the knee caps, the area around my knee pains, I wonder if it's converting the pain feeling and inverting it to a good feeling feel. Why does this youtube buffering circle keep spinning even though the video isn't buffering but playing. can't stop staring at it.

Okay I can't stand it any more I have to ask....basically because I lack tact.

What's with all announcements lately when you get high or drunk? Do you need the attention that badly? Is that the kind of attention you want? Lots and lots, loads of people drink and toke but they don't feel the need to mags an announcement that they're doing it.

So what gives? Is this another way to let us know how miserable you are?

Last edited:
Savvik-- a word of widsom-- stop complaining on here and find somebody you can confide in about your problems-- people here are getting tired of seeing you complain all the time. I realized that myself, why do you think I've reduced my posting here considerably? I'm not posting as much as I did before, and that's because I wised up, and stopped bitching about my problems here. You need somebody to confide in, and maybe, just maybe, that person will help you.

Savvik-- a word of widsom-- stop complaining on here and find somebody you can confide in about your problems-- people here are getting tired of seeing you complain all the time. I realized that myself, why do you think I've reduced my posting here considerably? I'm not posting as much as I did before, and that's because I wised up, and stopped bitching about my problems here. You need somebody to confide in, and maybe, just maybe, that person will help you.

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE! The pot calling the kettle black! :shock: :laugh2: Until you're completely angelic yourself and stop over-exaggerating and complaining about everything, I'd lay off the preaching! You may have not complained in the last 24 hours or so but like I've said the last twenty times, this will only last another couple of days as usual. :roll:

*blink* *blink*
Did that just happen?

:lol:

"Complaining" would not be what I would complain about mark's posts ;)

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE! The pot calling the kettle black! :shock: :laugh2: Until you're completely angelic yourself and stop over-exaggerating and complaining about everything, I'd lay off the preaching! You may have not complained in the last 24 hours or so but like I've said the last twenty times, this will only last another couple of days as usual. :roll:

Go back to last week and take a look. I haven't complained a lot since I let slip about my medication issues. I learned a valuable lesson that day. You think I didn't learn anything that day? Think again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back